Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can download a movie but without subtitles.
I can stream a movie with subtitles.
Is there an option to download movie with subtitles?
Which download programma are you using? I normally don't bother with the subtitles as Kodi can find them for me
I download from kodi.
Insted of streaming i download a movie to watch it later, in places that i have no internet.
My problem is that i can not downloaded it with subtitles.
(2016-09-05, 13:24)petros1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I can download a movie but without subtitles.
I can stream a movie with subtitles.
Is there an option to download movie with subtitles?

What stream are you using?

Where are you downloading your movies from?
Before answering that last question, do keep it mind the forum rules about the banned addons

Regardless of that you can specify in your settings where kodi should place the subtitles (settings -> video -> subtitles), so what you can do is download the movie, have kodi search for the subtitles and have it placed in a folder that you desire. Or just download the subtitles manually via website like opensubtitles.org
Kodi is a media player and for the most uses your content to play material. Free content (wiki) Kodi can also access online videos using add-ons, but these add-ons are almost always made by the community and come from a third party service/source, and do not come preinstalled from official versions of Kodi.

HOW-TO:Set up subtitle services (wiki)

Let's keep this thread out of the bin please.