Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help with Yatse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. So I'm trying to add some custom commands to yatse. I'm a noob at this and I could not find any documentation. Anyway, I watch a lot of live TV and on either a remote or a keyboard pressing the number zero causes kodi to switch to the previous channel. So I went in and added a command and chose physical remote and told it to send 0. Saved it and it didn't work. Tried it again using add command as a keyboard but still no joy. Do the commands need to be in some kind of weird code or something to work? Like I said I'm new to all of this and don't really understand the different formats used in some of these commands. Can anyone point me in the right direction to add this command. The other commands I want to add are the osd to pull up the guide on the TV. From research I found out that it is Ctrl + G. The last command is the home key so that I can quickly pull up the main menu on the TV screen. The reason I need this is bc yatse replaces it's home key with a set of play pause etc buttons when live TV is playing. It's annoying to have to stop live TV playback to get that button to come back each time. Any help is greatly appreciated.