Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How do adjust timezone locally?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My EGP XMLTV xml feed has all the times in EST. I'm in PST. The guide works fine except when I look at it is showing me everything as if I was in EST.

How do I get this to display properly for PST?

For example if a game starts 7:15pm EST it shows current time is 4:15pm and the block schedule for that game starts at 7:15pm which is 3 hours in the future. There should be a way to adjust this locally so that at 4:15pm PST the game is beginning.

I've tried going into the PVR settings an checking the "offset all channels" button as well as adjusting +3 -- that didn't work.
I have tried -7,-3,+3, and +7....none work. the only thing that works is to not adjust offset locally except my EPG is in EST times.
I am wondering if you need to restart kodi (or at least the PVR part of kodi) for this to work.
I've restarted many times. Cleared data, etc.
What are you using to grab the XMLTV EPG ? WebGrab+plus for instance is configurable to automatically correct the guide before Kodi imports it.