Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: USTVNow Plus on Apple TV 4 won't let me login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My issue with USTVNow Plus on Apple TV 4 is this:

When I configure USTVNow Plus from the Add-on Information, I put in my email and password, and I know the email and password are correct because it's the same info I put on the desktop version.

When I open USTVNow Plus, it says I have to register for a free account, and it forces me to put in my email address again. However, once I successfully enter in my email address, I get to a blank screen and it doesn't let me put in my password. And when I try to go back by hitting the Menu button on my Siri remote, it takes me back to the Apple TV main menu. In this case, in order to use Kodi, I am forced to restart my Apple TV.

Could this be an issue with Kodi? I'm asking because I'm using a 17.0 beta release downloaded from here. (I used kodi-20160824-fc0347d-yab-tvos.deb to build my Kodi IPA.)
(2016-09-15, 17:30)beardogg0524 Wrote: [ -> ]My issue with USTVNow Plus on Apple TV 4 is this:

When I configure USTVNow Plus from the Add-on Information, I put in my email and password, and I know the email and password are correct because it's the same info I put on the desktop version.

When I open USTVNow Plus, it says I have to register for a free account, and it forces me to put in my email address again. However, once I successfully enter in my email address, I get to a blank screen and it doesn't let me put in my password. And when I try to go back by hitting the Menu button on my Siri remote, it takes me back to the Apple TV main menu. In this case, in order to use Kodi, I am forced to restart my Apple TV.

Could this be an issue with Kodi? I'm asking because I'm using a 17.0 beta release downloaded from here. (I used kodi-20160824-fc0347d-yab-tvos.deb to build my Kodi IPA.)

It could be an issue with using Kodi 17. I have not tested USTVnow Plus completely for Krypton yet. However, keep in mind that USTVnow Plus is not a supported addon here since it is hosted at another site that will remain unnamed. Smile

It could also be that you configured it first and then when you ran it the setup is getting hungup for some reason. I will have to test out if a user configures manually before running it for the first time to see if there is possibly a bug there.
(2016-09-16, 10:18)mhancoc7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-15, 17:30)beardogg0524 Wrote: [ -> ]My issue with USTVNow Plus on Apple TV 4 is this:

It could be an issue with using Kodi 17. I have not tested USTVnow Plus completely for Krypton yet. However, keep in mind that USTVnow Plus is not a supported addon here since it is hosted at another site that will remain unnamed. Smile

It could also be that you configured it first and then when you ran it the setup is getting hungup for some reason. I will have to test out if a user configures manually before running it for the first time to see if there is possibly a bug there.

Well, FWIW, I got my account set up in Castaway, but hopefully my issue gets fixed because I'd like to get their PVR service.
(2016-09-16, 22:17)beardogg0524 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-16, 10:18)mhancoc7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, FWIW, I got my account set up in Castaway, but hopefully my issue gets fixed because I'd like to get their PVR service.

I would be careful. Castaway is also an addon that is banned from this forum. Smile