Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rocketfish -HDMI no longer works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a macbook air 11" so use a Rockfish adaptor-HDMI to project onto my TV so I can see properly.
After loading Kodi, this function no longer works even though I am offline.
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to overcome this? If not, can someone tell me how I can uninstall Kodi so I can revert back to where I was .
Thanks,.
Can't help you with the rocketfish, but if you decide to uninstall Kodi, just delete Kodi.app and go to ~/Library/Application Support/ and delete the kodi folder.
Thanks for that. I don't think its Rockrtfish that is the problem. Something in the Kodi code is blocking thunderball/HDMI projection onto another device
I'm having a similar problem since updating to Sierra today. The display often flickers out and re-syncs when kodi is running. Specific to Sierra. I'm on a Mac Mini, and it was working perfectly before I updated the OS today.

Seems like either a Sierra issue or a Sierra/Kodi interaction.
I think sierra has some general issues with some sort of monitors ... at least news sites say so.
I can confirm that switching to straight HDMI output and that's fine again. So it's specifically some interaction between Sierra, the Rocketfish, and Kodi.