Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Please Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm new to this kodi and want to stream from now on instead of paying a lot of cash to sky every month, first thing first, i want to buy a android tv box that i can install kodi into or already has it installed that supports 4k hd tv. i really want the best one for quick and effective streaming hence why i have a budget of £110 for this. I want you guys opinions of the best box i can get for this price as there is just too much options and I'm not really sure which is the best for me.
Welcome - before going further, though, your comment about "instead of paying a lot of cash" raises an eyebrow. Please read free content and the piracy policy before digging any further.

Kodi supports legal (e.g. free-to-air) IP TV streams, and these include re-broadcasts of Freeview. You'll get nowhere with conversations around streaming content you'd normally pay for, though.

Addressing your question more directly, though - most pre-built "Kodi boxes" are a disaster. Cheap hardware with corrupted software installations. If you want to go down a legitimate route, common options are the Pi3, Wetek Play, Odroid, Nvidia Shield and NUC.

EDIT

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252916
Yeah i understand the policy but i just want recommendations on the best available 4k android TV box that i can install kodi onto worth £100. Is a android fire tv 4k a good option?