Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV-Links script- movies and shows stops after 5-minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I'm pretty new to xbmc havn't had it but a few days now.Why do the movies and shows stop playing after a few minutes and the screen goes back to the page where the name of the movie is?
My crystal ball and magic eightball sais; nothing! ...so I guess you actually have to provide some information for us to go on (maybe start by reading the troubleshooting section in the manual first though).
all the information I can tell you is when I'm watching a movie or show on Tv Links after a few minutes it just stops playing
Most likely you're refering to movies from a specific website Veoh has designed it so without using their player you can only watch a 5 minute preview. Other movies/tv shows off of tv-links should work as long as they don't originally come from veoh, tv-links does not host anything only links to content from other sites(stage6.com...)
ok that makes sense,but it does it on all channels could it be something with the internet setting or something
Tv-links is no more, the guy who hosted it got raided....

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2...king_.html