Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mouse/keyboard control stops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running latest version of v15 with TopTutorials build on a Dell with Windows 7. Everything has been fine then, when I quit a feed or change to a different menu selection,the mouse and keyboard go into an 'extreme delay' mode. Basically you can click on something and wait for 30+ seconds for that event to happen.

I switched back to the desktop and the delay is there, but not as bad. Open task manager and nothing is saturating the CPU. For the most part it's totally idle. If you wait a few minutes, the mouse and keyboard control comes back, but then quickly degrades.

I have checked to see if both the OS screen saver is active and Kodi's. OS screen saver is not activated, however, from time to time when I wake the system up, the screensaver that shows all the images/photos in the photos folder is running. Hmmmm.

I did try a video card update from AMD and it did not complete. it hung. So I canceled the install and it's 'reverse' install also hung. But this problem reared it's ugly head before I attempted the update.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Bob
You are not using official Kodi

You should go search for help wherever this build come from
Thanks. Sorry for not thinking of that.
Bob