Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Widgets help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day.

Long time Kodi user, new to Eminence. I have an video addon, let's say Furk. When I link a widget, it won't allow to move deep into the directories. For example : path addon-video addon-furk-movies-trending movies. And it's the last part of the path that I can't get to ( trending movies ). It's there a setting I'm missing or perhaps an widget addon needed to achieve this?
If you can't name the addon (if for example - and purely for the sake of argument - it's a banned addon (wiki)) then there's not much that can be done. If you can name the addon I'll see if I can reproduce the issue.
(2016-09-27, 15:17)Beechnut Wrote: [ -> ]Good day.

Long time Kodi user, new to Eminence. I have an video addon, let's say Furk. When I link a widget, it won't allow to move deep into the directories. For example : path addon-video addon-furk-movies-trending movies. And it's the last part of the path that I can't get to ( trending movies ). It's there a setting I'm missing or perhaps an widget addon needed to achieve this?

Try adding it as a favourite but using addon super favourites (latest version not the one from kodi repo, check it's thread), then when setting the widget select it from super favourites.