Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fast Forward with new Video Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has this issue been resolved? I am experiencing the same problem with the released version of Kodi 17 on a Linux based system.
Just a heads-up here...

Some Kodi Leia nightly fixed fast forward on my Sony (think I tried after peak3d's GUILayer vs. VideoLayer changes). With latest nightly again no fast forward unfortunately (after VideoBuffer changes). Even at 2x there is only a still image displayed without any updates.
(2017-07-23, 16:58)CiNcH Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads-up here...

Some Kodi Leia nightly fixed fast forward on my Sony (think I tried after peak3d's GUILayer vs. VideoLayer changes). With latest nightly again no fast forward unfortunately (after VideoBuffer changes). Even at 2x there is only a still image displayed without any updates.

Why do you highjack 6 months old threads? If you have an issue with nightlies, please post a separate thread and provide all possible logfiles.
Just installed Kodi from scratch with last night's Leia build. FF looks fine. Will keep an eye on it...
Pages: 1 2