Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where does one find the Filmon PVR Add-on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I have a free account on Filmon.tv but where do I get the Filmon PVR add-on? PVR/Backend/FilmOn (wiki) is incomplete, basically all it says is:
Go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Enabled add-ons -> PVR Clients and select the Argus TV add-on
Select "Configure"

And... nothing! So much for having a wiki with no help at all. So I'm assuming that I have to set up Argus PVR for Filmon, anyone know how?

My system details are in my signature.
Think that the page is pretty much a copy/paste of another without the details being altered. If you look in the box above the bit you quoted, there is a line ' kodi-pvr-filmon ' so (without having a windows setup to test on) I think you might be better looking for that backend rather than argustv.
(2016-09-29, 17:16)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]Think that the page is pretty much a copy/paste of another without the details being altered. If you look in the box above the bit you quoted, there is a line ' kodi-pvr-filmon ' so (without having a windows setup to test on) I think you might be better looking for that backend rather than argustv.

Thanks mate I missed that Huh