Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NVIDIA SHIELD TV PVR IPTV simple client disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I wonder if someone can help me. I use Kodi 16 in all my devices, but last week decided to try the windows version of Kodi 17 which worked fine, no bugs or anything, and I use Kodi for movie and shows addons and watch tv with a PVR IPTV simple client. Since everything worked fine, I decided to become a beta tester for android devices, and the one I use at home connected to my tv is on a NVIDIA Shield Android Box, so I accepted and installed it (actually it was updated straight away after I agreed to be a tester on the KODI website), addons are all there from the previous kodi version but no IPTV... Checked the addons section and the PVR IPTV Simple client is gone... No option to activate it...(please bear in mind that I have Kodi 17 installed on the laptop and I know where the IPTV simple client was...) What shows is the following image in attached. Can someone help me with this please? Otherwise I´ll uninstall the beta version and go back to version 16...

Imagepicture uploader
The beta 2 for Android did not include the PVR clients. Either install a nightly, or wait until beta 3.
Thanks for the answer, will wait for beta 3, thanks