Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(2018-07-21, 20:36)stopino Wrote: [ -> ]i think there is an error in version of phate89 script, is "alpha" and when try to install videomediaset the version of dependecies is 1.0.3 without alpha.
 yes that was the problem. Fixed it in this package: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c31obt75zu...v1.9.1.zip
work
my current situation:

with script.module.phate89.v1.0.3a + plugin.video.videomediaset.v1.9.1 (updated)
--> Live-TV = NO
--> Video = YES (including Il Segreto, etc)

with (old) plugin.video.videomediaset-1.3.2 + any of the scripts
--> Live-TV = YES
--> Video = NO

all tested with SmartDNSProxy (no VPN) from outside Italy
Still doesn't work. I tried "Segreto" and get this:

18:43:27.973 T:18446744072035510640  NOTICE: plugin.video.videomediaset: Starting module 'Video Mediaset' version '1.9.1' with command '?pid=0t9MCHYj_c56&mode=video'
18:43:29.494 T:18446744072035510640   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'bool' object has no attribute 'headers'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 235, in <module>
                                                playVideo(params['pid'])
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 196, in playVideo
                                                kodiutils.setResolvedUrl(__get_real_url("http://link.theplatform.eu/s/PR1GhC/media/" + pid), mtype="mpd", headers='user-agent='+useragent)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.videomediaset/default.py", line 192, in __get_real_url
                                                return res.headers['Location']
                                            AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'headers'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
18:43:30.063 T:18446744072810420592   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.videomediaset/?pid=0t9MCHYj_c56&mode=video]
I noticed that on the new "mediaset play" site, the tv shows aren't loading on firefox, ie, chrome. The live channels do work. I'm assuming the site isn't fully functioning yet for the recorded videos and it's doing the same thing on our plugin with kodi.
I tried to install the module.phate89 but I get the error message"installation failed because the structure is not valid"

Should I install it as any other add-on?

Any clue?
I tried installing the new version but got an error:
CAddonInstallJob[plugin.videomediaset]: The dependency on inputsream.adaptive version 1.0.3 could not be satisfied.
ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 time
I have installed both zip's on a fire tv kodi 17.6 and it works ...the inputstream was enabled ...So it works fine ...and slowly they are stopping to Geo blocking there Content .
i am outside italy and i can watch live channels and some vod Content ...Not all replays work but yesterday some Shows didnt Start and i tried them today and they are Working... So i thing in weeks we will See all Shows working again....i hope.

i tried All live channels...working!
i tried so ne Shows.... 90special, le interviste con Maurizio Costanzo, Avanti un Altro, and the Most of the clips are working ...le iene clips, temptation Island clips ...

They geoblocked All there staff for the world cup..and now it seems that after the world cup they slowly unblock All there Content .... for all of you try to go on the Website or download the apk mediaset play to compare... because the addon seems to work properly ..
@phate89  thank you for your work..

there is a nice new feature on the app, now you can choose if you want to watch the channels live or restart the last Show from beginning...so if i missed the half of the show or more i can restart from beginning ...a nice gimmick ...

so under the thumbnails of the live channels you have the options to choose from ...'live' ...or ...restart'... is it possible to implement this in the addon ?
It would be great Smile
(2018-07-23, 06:18)marcoc Wrote: [ -> ]I tried installing the new version but got an error:
CAddonInstallJob[plugin.videomediaset]: The dependency on inputsream.adaptive version 1.0.3 could not be satisfied.
ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 time
 Silly me, inputstream was not enabled. It's working fine on Nvidia Shield (Android TV) with Kodi 17.6
Hi, how do I install the latest phate89 plugin on an Amazon Fire Tv Stick? Thanks.
With kodi 16.1 (android box) the last version of videomediaset is no longer working, on pc works very well (kodi 17)
When i try install script.module.phate89.vi.o.3a.zip in my Kodi on Samsung note 8, the error is:
Installazione fallita a causa di una struttura non valida
(2018-07-24, 23:28)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]When i try install script.module.phate89.vi.o.3a.zip in my Kodi on Samsung note 8, the error is:
Same here
(2018-07-25, 13:01)lucapoison Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-07-24, 23:28)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]When i try install script.module.phate89.vi.o.3a.zip in my Kodi on Samsung note 8, the error is:
Same here
Did you try to download again the file or transfer it via USB? A lot of people used it without problems even on android
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32