Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mediaset Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Unfortunately the plugin is not working for me anymore since few months. Running the latest version This is what I get in my log running the latest version (1.3.2):

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/zq2Xm5X4pz/

Is there any fix available for this?
Thanks
Max
The 1.3.2 isn't the last version. You have to download and install the script:
script.module.phate89.v1.0.3a.zip
..and then you have to download and install the last addon:
plugin.video.videomediaset.v1.9.1.zip
You can find both of them in the last pages of this discussion
It worked, thanks Massimigliano!
Hello...Can someone please explain to me where I can find the Script.module.phate89 within Kodi so as to install it..? I downloaded it and installed from zip, is there anything else that needs to done? I cannot find the script.module from within the addons or from the repositories...I would appreciate it if someone could help me plz..Thanks..!!
Lilly
(2018-07-28, 21:28)giordy Wrote: [ -> ]First install second zip, go in "I miei add-on" go in
"Input stream videoplayer" and enable it
Thank you! Now it's working!!!
hi on my android tv  box in the Install from zip file there is the new Plugin.video.videomediaset.v1.9.1.zip but when i click on it it comes up as Video Mediaset the dependency on script.module.phate89 version but it does not up date it in kodi it still stays as version 1.3.2 can you help
hi
Can anyone help i have android tv box running kodi version 17.6 and video player input stream all enable but video mediaset 
still will not update in kodi. In video add-on video mediaset is phate89,aracnoz-1.3.2 version.
When i go into install from zip file and go into the addons the new version is inplugin.video.videomediaset.v1.9.1.zip but when i click 
on it ,it comes up as video mediaset the dependency on script.module.phate89 version but it still will not update on the vedio mediaset app on kodi.
can someone please help
(2018-08-03, 02:41)micky19 Wrote: [ -> ]...
When i go into install from zip file and go into the addons the new version is inplugin.video.videomediaset.v1.9.1.zip but when i click 
on it ,it comes up as video mediaset the dependency on script.module.phate89 version but it still will not update on the vedio mediaset app on kodi.
can someone please help
 Try installing this first (see post #208)... http://www.mediafire.com/file/ij6nv9myg6...1.0.3a.zip
thanks for that i downloaded that zip file from my computer and connected it to the tv box but still can not in stall it on kodi it just comes up as files nothing to install
hi
Hi there phate89....I THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for all the hard work that you are doing to help us out with the addons for Italian TV..!!! Sei Grandeeeee.....  Angel Believe me..I appreciate it very much and I did send you through Paypal a little something to thank you... I am now able to watch Video Mediaset again after more than a month without it..

GRAZIEEEEE di vero cuore  (Thank you with all my heart)

Liliana
Hi Liliana how did you  fix the mediaset please
can any one help me as my medisaet is still not updating on kodi in my androild box
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32