Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my first post I asked for help in installing Fusion. I have been informed this is a Banned Repository.

My apologies.

I was trying to add it as it was highly recommended by Techradar. I assumed anything they recommended was safe!
No problem. Make sure you read the links provided for you in your first thread that got trashed so you know what to avoid in the future.
(2016-10-04, 20:36)Iiiaaa Wrote: [ -> ]In my first post I asked for help in installing Fusion. I have been informed this is a Banned Repository.

My apologies.

I was trying to add it as it was highly recommended by Techradar. I assumed anything they recommended was safe!

For a full list of banned addons (wiki) click the link, as a rule basically any addon or repository that offers access to normally paid for content for free is banned here, Kodi does not and will not support pirated material.
(2016-10-04, 20:41)Dangelus Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Make sure you read the links provided for you in your first thread that got trashed so you know what to avoid in the future.

Thanks. I have bookmarked the location of the banned add-ons.
We were also highly disappointed by that Techradar piece - we would have expected more from them.

It is also not helping that contacting them to get it corrected and to explain quite what they are promoting is about as easy as nailing fog to the wall.
Nailing a frog to the wall is animal cruelty.
(2016-10-05, 04:10)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Nailing a frog to the wall is animal cruelty.

Where did you get frog from Huh
Aw, c'mon fellas...

As anyone who has ever twiddled bits knows, it's "Nailing Jelly to a Tree!"

Damn, now the tree-huggers and the jelly lovers are after me!