Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: increase limit of Recently added and Unwatched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me increase the current limit of 10 for Recently added and unwatched. What code do i need to change in the xml files? I am using the default estuary.

Thanks
http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml#videolibrary

Code:
<videolibrary>
    <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems> <!-- number of recently added items. Defaults to 25 -->
</videolibrary>

The limit includes Watched and Unwatched, I don't think they can be separated.
I needed to know how to increase it on the main Estuary page. currently the limit is set to 10 for recently added, unwatched, and random
Is at Includes_Home.xml
Thanks that worked.
(2016-10-12, 03:54)terpsarlington Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks that worked.

Includes_Home.xml is a rather large file.

What exact setting(s) did you change in the .xml file to increase the Recently added and Unwatched items above 10?
ohh i been asking to get this increased by default forever, 10 items is so short. (no idea how to do this on android if anyone knows how, i just wanna scroll across more then 10 items on homescreen)
What I would really like to see would be several sort order options added to the regular views that Estuary provides. "In progress" sort order, "recently added episode" sort order, "unwatched" sort order, and "random" sort order. Then any view could provide the same functionality as the home screen, but with no limit to the number of items.

Anyway, I assume the way to increase the limit for android is the same as for any other version of kodi -- to edit the Includes_Home.xml file. Or are you saying that android does not have this file?

I just don't know exactly what to edit in that file. I did a search in that file for "10" (with the quotes) and >10< and I found a number of occurrences but I am not sure which to change.
(2016-11-12, 16:38)wkjoe Wrote: [ -> ]What I would really like to see would be several sort order options added to the regular views that Estuary provides. "In progress" sort order, "recently added episode" sort order, "unwatched" sort order, and "random" sort order. Then any view could provide the same functionality as the home screen, but with no limit to the number of items.

Anyway, I assume the way to increase the limit for android is the same as for any other version of kodi -- to edit the Includes_Home.xml file. Or are you saying that android does not have this file?

I just don't know exactly what to edit in that file. I did a search in that file for "10" (with the quotes) and >10< and I found a number of occurrences but I am not sure which to change.

yeah i couldnt find Includes_Home.xml just some other .xml files in the directory i looked at.