Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi video & onscreen keyboard problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the last few days I have noted that when in KODI my onscreen keyboard is blank when going into VIDEO. I have followed instructions from you tube tips by going to Settings - Appearance and changing from Default to what was suggested QWERTY however, my list does not have QWERTY listed or English ABC!!! What can I do?

I end up having to go the long way round to get a file or tv show by clicking TV show, TV channel etc and scrolling until I find the one I want to watch. When I do eventually start to watch a film or tv show it is now regularly freezing and throwing me out of the show and I then have to go in again and press Resume. A total pain. Only started this week. Do I have a problem with my Andriod Box? How can I fix in east simple instructions. Thanks
How are you accessing those films and TV shows? Are they locally stored media that you legitimately own and have stored, or are they via some 3rd party add-on and the internet?