Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: why certain HGTV shows won't stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the internet TV world and grappling through some issues. Some of my favourite shows are on HGTV. One, in particular, is Love it or List it Vancouver. I put HGTV as an add-on and quite a few shows are there, but not many of Love it Or List it Vancouver and what is there won't stream. When I do a general search for TV shows outside of the add-on section, Love it or List it Too is there (which is Love it or List it Vancouver) with many seasons and many episodes, but not a single one will stream. I'm in Canada...any ideas as to why I can't get a single episode of this show? It's the only show I miss seeing from regular cable tv!
From what I understand the Add-on pulls content from the actual site itself. Not all shows are listed on the site to watch over the internet, and the shows change from time to time. I believe there is a better explanation in the thread for the add-on itself. I do not have a link but it is listed in the Add-On section of the forum.

EDIT: Here is the link to the thread.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=237173