Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any of them, try manfeed's mod. I think that is a great mod for Jarvis.
Guys, any instructions on how to actually install this? I managed to download and put in my PIs download folder, but can't seem to get it to recognize this.
Install like other skin, but install from zip file
where is the link?
(2016-10-25, 09:05)chester0 Wrote: [ -> ]where is the link?

Really ??

1st post. Click the word 'Here' which is in a different colour to show it's a link Wink
(2016-10-25, 09:35)black_eagle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-25, 09:05)chester0 Wrote: [ -> ]where is the link?

Really ??

1st post. Click the word 'Here' which is in a different colour to show it's a link Wink

omg i am so blind i went through it 3 times, thanks mate.
Hi ! Download it today and try to install it. But i get a error message that the " File Structur is wrong ". I downloaded it again with same result. Waht can i do ?
(2016-10-26, 00:42)Lady Baerbel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ! Download it today and try to install it. But i get a error message that the " File Structur is wrong ". I downloaded it again with same result. Waht can i do ?
please, your log, I never get this error.
Does not Install on Krypton Beta4.
Tested in Beta 3, no in Beta 4 sorry. more changes in final version.

In https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-4/

You can find this :

Known problems
• Upgrading the skin you are currently using fails on Windows.
• PVR and other binary addons fail load on Windows.
• Possible video freezes on Raspberry Pi and Android.
I have actualized my system to Beta 4 and no problem. everything it's gonna be ok.
I am using it in Beta 5........no problems!

Thank you for the MOD!
I'd love to give this a try and also make the transition to Kodi Krypton (and LibreElec Beta's), but before I do would you please answer a question...

I have made some personal modifications to my MusicVisualization.xml file in 1080p, particularly under Layout #2. I'm fine to go in and copy over the existing code for Layout 2 in the new MV.xml file, assuming that will work?

While I have gotten pretty good at modding the Music screen displays on this skin (I'm all about the Music display), I haven;t figured out if i can add my own layout as a self-standing new layout. Is that a relatively easy task?

Thx
(2016-10-31, 18:52)jasn Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to give this a try and also make the transition to Kodi Krypton (and LibreElec Beta's), but before I do would you please answer a question...

I have made some personal modifications to my MusicVisualization.xml file in 1080p, particularly under Layout #2. I'm fine to go in and copy over the existing code for Layout 2 in the new MV.xml file, assuming that will work?

While I have gotten pretty good at modding the Music screen displays on this skin (I'm all about the Music display), I haven;t figured out if i can add my own layout as a self-standing new layout. Is that a relatively easy task?

Thx

It's easy, and I can help you by mail , send me any pictures from your Layout. I always prefered a new layout than modify any existent one, but you decided about it.
(2016-10-31, 19:49)emiralles Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-31, 18:52)jasn Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to give this a try and also make the transition to Kodi Krypton (and LibreElec Beta's), but before I do would you please answer a question...

Thx

It's easy, and I can help you by mail , send me any pictures from your Layout. I always prefered a new layout than modify any existent one, but you decided about it.

Thank you emiralles. PM sent with more info. Here's what I'm hoping to add as a new screen: