Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Artwork Organizer Script v6.1.1 (updated 26-12-2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all,

First of all, all credits go to @ronie for this great script.

I've clonned @ronie Artwork Organizer script and modded it so we could separate movies/tvshows by source.

This script creates the following folder structure:
Image

I organize my media library as follow:

Movies Content
Code:
Movies
Concerts
Stand Up Movies
Documentaries (single)

TV Shows Content
Code:
TV Shows
Documentaries (shows)
Stand Up (artists)

I wanted to have my backgrounds looping through it's media source, so that I didn't have Stand Up Movies' backgrounds on my Movies collection.

I ended up with the following content folder structure separated by media source:
Image

Hope it will be somewhat useful for everyone.

If you have any bugs/sugestions please let me know!

changelog:
Code:
v6.1.1
- added validation to not allow destination path to be any media source in sources.xml
- fixed some backslash validations for media file paths (windows)

v6.1.0
- refactor to be python 3 compliant

v6.0.3
- fixed transifex language structure

v6.0.2
- added transifex support

v6.0.1
- fixed error when using accented names
- added option to normalize names (useful when using nfs file system)
- fixed Portuguese translation

I've set up a new repository so you can have the most up-to-date changes on my add-ons.
repository.redglory (Kodi v18)
repository.redglory (Kodi v19)

Direct link to this script:
(python 2) Grab it here: script.artworkorganizer v6.0.4
(python 3) Grab it here: script.artworkorganizer v6.1.1
I've set a transifex project for this addon.

If you want to collaborate you're more than welcome!

https://www.transifex.com/redglory/kodi_...organizer/
Redglory, nice to see you coding and modding stuff. Hope it is the first of many Smile
Regards
Thanks enen, 1904 😈
I'm running into an Issue with Libreelec & Kodi RC3 while trying to run Artwork Organizer. I can see that the script is throwing an error and quitting when it hits higher ascii characters such as a superscript 3 in a file named for example Aliens3.mkv (where the 3 is superscript). I tested this by removing that particular movie from library and artwork organizer continued to run until it hit Les Misérables and again failed due to the character above the e. I haven't had this issue running the script from my windows 10 Kodi device but I continue to have this issue with Libreelec. I've created the debug log file and am attaching it here: http://sprunge.us/IGMM

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Also, should I duplicate this post on the libreelec site?
I'll try to take a look tomorrow.
hi; i have 3 movie folders in 3 differents HD; This can help me putting each fanarts etc ettc in each movie folder ?
(2017-02-09, 01:13)defleppard Wrote: [ -> ]hi; i have 3 movie folders in 3 differents HD; This can help me putting each fanarts etc ettc in each movie folder ?

Hey, this will separate your media by sources name

In your example, If you have 3 sources HD1, HD2, HD3 with movie content, this script will separate your artwork folders like this:

Movies (this is the content)
-- HD1 (this is the source)
-- HD2 (this is the source)
-- HD3 (this is the source)
ok thanxs; and what i must do to allow kodi separates artworks in each movie folder?
(2017-02-09, 20:51)defleppard Wrote: [ -> ]ok thanxs; and what i must do to allow kodi separates artworks in each movie folder?

Separate artwork in movie folders? Use a media manager like Ember Media Manager Smile

That's what I use.
(2017-01-27, 19:24)notable17 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running into an Issue with Libreelec & Kodi RC3 while trying to run Artwork Organizer. I can see that the script is throwing an error and quitting when it hits higher ascii characters such as a superscript 3 in a file named for example Aliens3.mkv (where the 3 is superscript). I tested this by removing that particular movie from library and artwork organizer continued to run until it hit Les Misérables and again failed due to the character above the e. I haven't had this issue running the script from my windows 10 Kodi device but I continue to have this issue with Libreelec. I've created the debug log file and am attaching it here: http://sprunge.us/IGMM

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Also, should I duplicate this post on the libreelec site?


As an update, I ran into the same issue running this script on my windows 10 install, too.
It's a problem with using STR with utf-8 encoding with special characters. I gave to convert everything to Unicode before displaying
changelog:
Code:
v6.0.1
- fixed error when using accented names
- added option to normalize names (useful when using nfs file system)
- fixed Portuguese translation
I checked recently updated Add-ons and Artwork Organizer showed as being updated on Feb 13, but the changelog still shows as version 6.0.0. In any event, I tried to run it again today and it failed on the superscript three ("\xb3" SUPERSCRIPT THREE) in Aliens3. I can upload the log if you'd like me to. Thanks for looking into this and making it a priority.
(2017-02-14, 04:08)notable17 Wrote: [ -> ]I checked recently updated Add-ons and Artwork Organizer showed as being updated on Feb 13, but the changelog still shows as version 6.0.0. In any event, I tried to run it again today and it failed on the superscript three ("\xb3" SUPERSCRIPT THREE) in Aliens3. I can upload the log if you'd like me to. Thanks for looking into this and making it a priority.
You have to install version 6.0.3 from my repo releases. Than post a debug log if it doesn't work.

I have to update first post.

Kodi version is still 6.0.0 because it pulls from Kodi's official repository
Pages: 1 2 3