Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NHL Streams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...This is my first post so please bear with me. I have searched the forum and was unable to find any info that mirrors my problem so here we go:
I was sucsessful in getting nhl streams working in excellent quality on my Win 7 laptop.

I am using Kodi Jarvis 16.1 with wizard edition installed on both laptops.
When I first ran it it asked me to modify my host file...I clicked yes...so far no problem....Here is my dilema...I tried to recreate my steps on a win10 laptop, without sucsess.....clicked on yes to modify host....even tried manually adding host info from instructions I found online.The info online and the info on my win7 host file were completely different. Here is the info from win 7 host file 146.185.131.14 mf.svc.nhl.com

Note: please dont try this as Im not sure if ive typed the spaces correctly here.

My final question is if I copy this info to the win10 laptop would this work...or is there am alternative method I could try... Thanks for reading this and again sorry for such a lengthly post.
Fr8
Please understand that we do not support any builds or editions that do not come from kodi.tv/download or the Google play store. Also please see free content (wiki) and forum rules (wiki).
Thank you...missed that one