Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Favourites Button on Settings or how to make new favourites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've updated my system (RPi2) from Openelec 6.0.3 to Libreelec 7.90.007 with success.
After that I have to install Transparency Skin.

But now I couldn't make favourites (Links to my Favourite Datafolders) because on Settings there isn't an Folder/Button Favourites. In my Memory in Openelec there was such an folder.

On Mainscreen there is an Button Music and on this I made in Openelec two Subfolders for my wife's music and mine. But when I click on such an Button nothing happens now.
So I wanna look on favourites Settings but even could not see anything because it doesn't exist anymore.

How can I refresh these "links" to my subfolders?

Thx forward Smile
go to 'Skin Settings' > 'Menu' and enable 'Favourites' there.
Thx for reply but I'm sorry I think you misunderstood what I mean.

I don't mean how I can activate the Button Favourites on Main Screen. This one is activated Smile
But there I only can choose favourites which was in favouriteslist I've set in Openelec before. And now I couldn't change the behaviour of an favourite-entry.

With other words, how can I set new Favourites and the behaviour of it (e.g. link to Folder or something else)?
Open the file manager or video file browser, browse to one of the folder, press "c" and choose "Add to favorites"?
(2016-10-28, 09:07)Allodo Wrote: [ -> ]... how can I set new Favourites and the behaviour of it (e.g. link to Folder or something else)?
View / rename favourites via the favourites button.
Set new favourites via the context menu.
Edit: that's true whatever skin you're using.