Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Some Krypton Bugs i noticed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ListItem.UserRating -> No Value inside Lists (Songlevel) -> solved

Container.Content(Files) seems broken -> solved

---

At which point can we expect Visualisation working again on Windows?

--

Regards.
ListItem.UserRating works here.
Container.Content(Files) <- what should that mean?
(2016-10-30, 20:04)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]ListItem.UserRating works here.

Did already check it twice, but will have another look this evening. (yall never knew)

o.k. as i couldnt wait i did check it again verry quick, looks like a empty Rating doesnt return "0" why i touth it didnt work, looks like i have to use two images now to do "Starratings".

(2016-10-30, 20:04)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Container.Content(Files) <- what should that mean?

Quote:Container.Content(parameter) Returns true if the current container you are in contains the following: files, songs, artists, albums, movies, tvshows, seasons, episodes, musicvideos, genres, years, actors, playlists, plugins, studios, directors, sets, tags, countries, roles, images (Note: these currently only work in the Video and Music Library or unless a Plugin has set the value) also available are Addons true when a list of add-ons is shown LiveTV true when a htsp (tvheadend) directory is shown

i use this in a song view as not all labels are also available on filelevel. (visible -> !Container.Content(Files) )

Will have a look again this evening.
@rantaplan-1, could you just not use a fallback of say rating0.png or whatever you have, I do and it works fine in Krypton when no Rating, but I'm using it again ListItem.Rating.
Sorry, I wasnt exact enough. I know of course what container.content(files) means, but why should it be broken?
(2016-10-31, 12:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: [ -> ]@rantaplan-1, could you just not use a fallback of say rating0.png or whatever you have, I do and it works fine in Krypton when no Rating, but I'm using it again ListItem.Rating.
Jer thanks, fallback is way better then two controls, and work ofcourse, (was a quickshot this morning), thanks for the Hint!

(2016-10-31, 18:51)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I wasnt exact enough. I know of course what container.content(files) means, but why should it be broken?
Jer, sorry, was my mistake, i was using it together with a chanched windowname, have to investigate a bit why it didnt work as it did in Jarvis, after change to the new Windownames for music. After braking it down to just "Container.Content(files) it works indeed as it should, so sry for the hassle.

have to go thru the view again and have a look why it did act the way as it did, and why it brakes (currently i think it could be caused by the new Window names (EDIT: which shouldnt mean they dont work /EDIT), but not shure right now what exactly caused the issues i had in this view, have to thake a deeper look what exactly did happen. How ever, after braking it down to just Container.Content(files) everything is o.k., Thanks)
you can always use $INFO[Container.Content] if you want to know the actual content type btw.
(2016-10-31, 22:27)phil65 Wrote: [ -> ]you can always use $INFO[Container.Content] if you want to know the actual content type btw.

Thanks but "Container.Content" often returns just nothing! (It Works for Albums Movies and so on but as soon u have Addoncontent it just stays Empty.

Which means i still wasnt abel to solve all Problems and still dont knew why this doesnt work as it suposed to.

may this helps:

condition itemlayout (Jarvis) BigSquareThumb::

condition itemlayout (Krypton) BigSquareThumb:
Code:
condition="[[[Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(artists) | [Container.Content(files) + Window.IsActive(Music)]] + !Skin.HasSetting(View500SmallMusicThumbs)] | [Container.Content(addons) + !Skin.HasSetting(View500SmallAddonThumbs)] | Window.IsActive(pictures) | [Container.Content(files) + Window.IsActive(Videos)]] + !Skin.HasSetting(View500Style2)"

what i did was to replace everywhere Window.IsActive(Musicfiles) with [Window.IsActive(Music) + Container.Content(files)]
EDIT: Shuldnt this ("[Window.IsActive(Music) + Container.Content(files)]") be the right way? doesnt addons (Music Addons) return "Files")? /EDIT

same for videos instead of using Window.IsActive(Videofiles) i use now [Window.IsActive(Videos) + Container.Content(files)]

but MusicAddon Content shows now up as "Poster" instedad of "Square Thumb"
That is a problem what should be fixed by the add-on maintainers, nothing we can do about that from the skinning side, except check for hardcoded add-on paths/names.
Guess something seems to behave diffrently in Krypton, or maybe the issue is on my side?, dont knew. For now my solution is to use just "Window.IsActive(Music)" which seems o.k. so far, just have to check if it fits everywhere, but seems this does the trick.

Thanks for ur Help..

As long it works this way similar to how it did in Jarvis i guess everything o.k.

i edited this already aboth but:
EDIT: Shuldnt this ("[Window.IsActive(Music) + Container.Content(files)]") be the right way? doesnt addons (Music Addons) return "Files")? /EDIT (by default)

at least as long as the Addon doesnt set its Content (not even shure this is also possible with musicaddons).
try insted of
Code:
Window.IsActive(Music) + Container.Content(files)
use this
Code:
Window.IsActive(Music)+String.StartsWith(ListItem.Path,plugin://)
(2016-11-01, 20:39)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]try insted of
Code:
Window.IsActive(Music) + Container.Content(files)
use this
Code:
Window.IsActive(Music)+String.StartsWith(ListItem.Path,plugin://)

thanks a other solution i keep in minde.
Every add-on can set any content for listitems. Checking for !String.IsEmpty(Container.PluginName) is also a possibility. Estuary uses that iirc. But that still not covers all possibilities I think.
Thanks, will kep this in minde, was hoping i could cover everything with one condition (MusicAddon Content + Music Files) -> (was possible with Jarvis)

for now just using Window.IsActive(Music) seems to do the trick, just have to check if this also work for Musicvideos and how it behaves there, as Musicvideos can be acessed thru the video and thru the Music library, but guess will be abel to get this to work.

thanks