Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: this just started happing on my galaxy s5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello i use kodi on my phone to watch sports. i just started having this problem that the screens arwnt comming up in tabs when to into video the two tabs under video dont show up and when u exit out of app box pops up but exit isnt there what can be wrong?

Sent from my SM-G900V
Sounds like its the app that's giving you the problem. Which app are you trying to run?
You may also want to read the two links in @JxPx's signature before answering...
Sent from my SM-G900V
(2016-11-01, 15:37)charles3526 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent from my SM-G900V (typie typie)

So again, what app are you running in Kodi?
Those screenshots are shopped and edited to conceal the banned add-ons (wiki). Quite brazen, yet still a good sign that Kodi's messaging is finally breaking through. I say trash the thread. . .
Please don't close the thread!

This is the only lead I have had on my issue in weeks.

Im having the exact same issue on my pixel Xl and I have tried any form of kodi I can get access to.

Mine is a fresh install with no add-ons every time with the same results.

Krypton version won't even open
Jarvis 16.1 gives the same missing sub menu texts and I don't have any text anywhere else either so I can't navigate through system.

This happens when downloaded via app store or the website app.

(2016-11-08, 17:08)Baddawg268 Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't close the thread!

This is the only lead I have had on my issue in weeks.

Im having the exact same issue on my pixel Xl and I have tried any form of kodi I can get access to.

Mine is a fresh install with no add-ons every time with the same results.

Krypton version won't even open
Jarvis 16.1 gives the same missing sub menu texts and I don't have any text anywhere else either so I can't navigate through system.

This happens when downloaded via app store or the website app.

Provide a link to your http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log
I am unable to navigate within kodi to get that log file since I've never done it and don't know where the correct selections are without text.

Also I've noticed that certain options and tabs are still click able but then others are not/have no effect when selected

This is what I see when I open programs tab and it is the same throughout when I select random options.

Sent from my Pixel XL
You don't need to be within kodi to do it, you can do it from the OS level.

Follow the link above and look at the advanced part of it. Copy/paste the log into pastebin.com or somewhere similar and supply the link they will provide here.
And now after all that once I go to retrieve the log file, there is nothing past the org.xbmc.kodi/files folder

(deleted useless pic)

Sent from my Pixel XL
The .kodi folder is a hidden one - you need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders to see it.
Sorry I knew that, at work and feeling stupid now.

http://pastebin.com/XDiLFVMM

Sent from my Pixel XL
Mmmm...
Code:
09:46:39 T:18446744073134483744 WARNING: CLangInfo: unable to load language "resource.language.en_gb". Trying to determine matching language addon...
09:46:39 T:18446744073134483744 WARNING: CLangInfo: unable to find an installed language addon matching "resource.language.en_gb". Trying to find an installable language...
09:46:39 T:18446744073134483744   ERROR: CLangInfo: no language addons available to match against "resource.language.en_gb"

Something fishy happening at first time installation, I would say.
Hard to figure out without a logcat (wiki)

If you are rooted, you could try checking what's there: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets
Strange, default language can't be loaded
Pages: 1 2