Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Combine two sources in one menu entry OR use two scrapers for same source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First statement would be to have, say, one source of movies ("C:/Movies/Drama"), and a second source of movies ("C:/Movies/Action"), be combined into one collection accessed from the menu - I don't know how to do this.
Second statement would be adding the same source twice (so it ends up as "Movies" and "Movies (1)"), but use a different scraper for each instance - I tried this but it changes the scraper for both instances if you do it in one.
Any of these possible?
You can have as many folders as you like set to movies or tv and they'll be joined seamlessly in the library views.
So basically option 1.
Option 2 would give you 2 of each film in the library.
Oh, I'm tired, sorry, I don't know why I asked the first one, it doesn't solve my problem since I have everything in one folder. I'll make a thread specifying the issue later, it's more involved than this.

Thanks.

edit: are you sure in case the second one is doable, it would be added twice? Because I added the same source twice, used a separate scraper for each (TMDB and an offline one that adds them under the filename title), and they were scraped with BOTH, and none were repeated. However then you look at the settings and it lists both sources using the same scraper...
Actually I think you're right - if the paths were exactly the same it would only be scraped once - probably by the scraper specified for the first (alphabetically) of the 2 sources in the list. When the second folder is scanned it's already in the library so the scraper would skip every file. I think.
So it still won't do anything useful.