Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Texture issue for `resource.images.weathericons.outline-hd` from repo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Kodi Krypton, downloading this image resource pack from the repo results in images that just display as a square of solid color or not visible, depending on platform.

Looking through the git repo, this is the only weather icon image resource that didn't get bobbled in the commit 6a60e7c "resource images - fix texture packer issues", maybe that's the culprit.

Here is a debug log that doesn't say much about this. On Windows the image is just not visible, on LibreElec on a Pi 3 it's a solid black box, and LibreElec generic it's a solid box with color `colordiffuse` of the image. Jarvis displays the repo version happily, and Krypton displays the individual images from source happily.

Could someone from Team Kodi take a look?
added to me to-do list :-)
will let you know once i figure out what's wrong.
It's working for me on Windows with Kodi 17, but I'm using the unpacked textures. It looks like that commit just bumps the version numbers, hopefully that's all it takes for the textures to be repacked correctly. Curious to see what ronie says. Smile
i think the both of you are likely correct. the version bump is needed so our backend re-generates a new textures.xbt file.
the one that's in the repo now was compiled with a version of texturepacker that isn't compatible anymore, due to changes we've made during the krypton development cycle.
did a version bump in the addon repo.
let's see :-)
yup, that did the trick.

Thread marked solved.
Looks good, thanks!