Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MovieTime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
MovieTime

What movie are you watching and on what Kodi Media compatible hardware are you watching it on?

Finding Dory (2016) 3D tonight, likely on Zidoo X9S as I'm continuing to watch for any issues (like green flashes) w/this box (sad, I know, instead of trying to outright enjoy movies) Wink.

The Nice Guys (2016) planned for tomorrow night, on Intel NUC or maybe Zidoo again.
Watching Star Trek Beyond 3D on the Himedia Q10pro
Children of Men on RPi3
Watching movies about all the peripherals I need
The Transformers: The Movie (1986) on my Windows 10 PC (for the baby, honest [WINKING FACE] )
Star Trek Beyond on ASRock Beebox N-3000
Keep the movie and hardware list coming, so far I see more Windows base hardware Smile
Hell or High Water (2016) tonight on WeTek Play2 w/@wrxtasy's LibreELEC 7.1.0 build.
Tv last night, watching The Crown in chromebox/libreelec and odroid c2/libreelec (shifted rooms part way).
Last Night, i was downstairs watching Dragonball Super on my intel based Zbox LibreELEC build. Wife and kids upstairs watching Petes Dragon on my Fire TV 2 box running latest 17 beta. Serving all media through 2009 iMac El Capitan using SMBup.
Pete's Dragon is excellent, much better than I'd expected. Think it'll be a new family classic! Damn Disney for not releasing it on 3D Blu-ray anywhere.
watched don jon (2013) the other night. it was meh. scarlet jo saved the film for me.
(2016-11-30, 21:41)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Pete's Dragon is excellent, much better than I'd expected. Think it'll be a new family classic! Damn Disney for not releasing it on 3D Blu-ray anywhere.

Agreed. I watched it with my kids because they said it was their new favorite and I enjoyed it. Still not my favorite Disney movie. I grew up watching Peter Pan a million times over, so that's still one of my favorites. As far as the new age Disney movies go, I really like Tangled and Wreck it Ralph.
Has anyone seen 'Suicide Squad'? Fun or as bad as most critics claim? Debating whether to blind buy the 3D Blu-ray.
Pages: 1 2 3 4