Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi rejecting folders named after females with German last names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is weird, but the scraper has pulled accurate info for all but two out of about 80 shows -- the only two it has problems with are Inside Amy Schumer, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Note the similarities in those media names. Now, if I add periods or hyphens between the words, for example, Inside.Amy.Schumer, then it does work and it will recognize it. But nothing else is named that way and I don't want to do that. I should add that I have had others that didn't scrape for no apparent reason, but in those cases I switch to a different scraper (ie XEM instead of TVDB) and that solves the problem. With the German ladies folders, however, it does not seem to matter which scraper I use and in fact it doesn't look like it's trying to scrape at all based on how quickly the scan goes. None of them recognize it unless I add the unnecessary punctuation marks. Any thoughts on what in the world could cause this weirdness? Thank you!
debug log (wiki)
first guess would be "my " in both names is triggering some ignore filter in the scrapers indicating home videos ("my videos", "my documents", ...). Just a wild guess though.
I just tested with a clean install of Kodi 16.1 and a clean install of today's nightly Kodi 17. In both cases there were no issues adding "Inside Amy Schumer"
Did you add custom regex to your advancedsettings by any chance ?
Try Isolde Hasenküddel ...