Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MXQ TV box Frozen at startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey im new to this boxes, but ive got a problem.
my MXq (basic one) does not starts, it just show a screen telling the grafic card model (amlogic S805), i have already tried toothpick method reset and direct usb to pc firmware update, and the only thing that has changed is that now it frozes in a "google TV" screen, i want to try the sd card method but i think it will do nothing.

so my questions are:
¿what is the problem of my box?
¿is there a way to solve it?
¿sd card method could work?
¿if it can, can anyone send me the files required to make the bootcard? (im only missing the "aml_autoscript")

thank you so much for reading and if you can help me a little bit at least youll make a man happy and your karma points will increase Wink .
1. Moving to Android, as this isn't a Windows box

2. Pointing out that this is a Kodi support forum, not a generic device support forum, so I doubt there's anything we can do here. I'd suggest contacting the seller and/or manufacturer for support.

3. Raising an eyebrow at the possibility that this is a "fully loaded" device, in which case there's no support here whatsoever as per our forum_rules (wiki). If it's not, then accept my apologies for being suspicious.