Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ListItem.Property(Album_Discs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feature Request

"ListItem.Property(Album_Discs) "

Shuld show the amouth of Discs a Album Contains (Needed for propper Flagging.)

---

As far as i didnt overlooked something there is currently no way to Flag Albums which contains two Discs (CD's)

This new ListItem shuld help to solve this.
we have ListItem.DiscNumber and MusicPlayer.DiscNumber for songs.
i don't think there's currently a way to get the total disc count at album level.
Ronie is correct, we do not actually store the number of discs there are for an album. It would take core changes to store this data, in addition to listiem to make it available to skins.
(2016-11-08, 13:37)DaveBlake Wrote: [ -> ]Ronie is correct, we do not actually store the number of discs there are for an album. It would take core changes to store this data, in addition to listiem to make it available to skins.

o.k. maybe i touth it is easyer than it actualy is? What i had in minde is a lookup on songlevel something like:

ListItem.Property(Album_Discs)

if -> Last Track from Album String.IsEqual(ListItem.DiscNumber,2) -> return 2
if -> Last Track from Album String.IsEqual(ListItem.DiscNumber,3) -> return 3
if -> Last Track ...

else return "null"

--

EDIT: (Or check for every Track and thake the "top Most" Discnumber as long all are there

if -> there are songs tagged as "Disc1" and Songs which are Tagged as "Disc2" -> return 2Discs /EDIT

--

As i dont have a Idea of C++ i dont knew if this would be a proper way to do it, and if it would Fit the "Kodi Coding Guidelines".