Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to disable controller rumble?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is absurdly annoying, how do i turn this off?
I think you can do it through the Windows control panel, but I don't have a controller to check it against sorry
I want to disable it in kodi not on the controller itself.

there's no reason i should get a rumble for something like turning off subtitles.
Hello.

I am using KODI 17 beta 5 with an Xbox 360 controller. And what i really find annoying is the rumble/vibration. Why include it and not put an option to turn it on and off?

Its really annoying cause the controller rumbles every time i open kodi, an addon updates or there's some error.

Please either turn it off cause its useless, or give us an option to turn it on or off.

Thanks!!!
Thanks!. I hope it gets into final build!
Second this... Would be great if the rumble could be disabled in Kodi...
Thirded.
fourthed!

I get noticed every time SickGear updates a show. I have to worry my controller will shake right off the table
I am running the nightly from today and do not have this option. Is it not in the nightlies yet?
Please don't post in multiple forums.. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=296631 [merged]

Moved to support forum [PatK]
so any news?

been almost 2 months now.
bump
Bump
Sorry for the delayed response. I've added the setting to disable rumble. I'm cleaning up the code and will submit a PR in the near future.
Pages: 1 2