Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No Scrapper when is on shared folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

After upgrade to 2.9 from 2.7 I think, the scrapper list on movies and tv shows is empty, so I cant scrap nothing.

I have the TinyMediaManager on a shared folder in my home lan over samba. The problem is tha if I copy all TinyMediaManager to my computer and try, It works perfect, but in the shared folder not. With the previous version I had no problem.

Every file in that folder has write permission so I don't know what I am missing.

I can see this in the log when I add a new film, and I try to scrap it.

Code:
2016-11-13 11:41:40,876 ERROR [SwingWorker-pool-3-thread-6] o.tinymediamanager.core.movie.MovieList:595 - searchMovie
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.MovieList.searchMovie(MovieList.java:520)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$SearchTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:704)
    at org.tinymediamanager.ui.movies.dialogs.MovieChooserDialog$SearchTask.doInBackground(MovieChooserDialog.java:688)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
2016-11-13 11:41:42,226 ERROR [SwingWorker-pool-3-thread-3] o.tinymediamanager.core.movie.MovieList:595 - searchMovie
I finally had the chance to analyze this problem.
A fix is on the way for the next version - meanwhile you could "mount" your share as an own drive and run tmm from there (that should work)

http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/map-ne...windows-10
Great! Im glad you can fix that!

Thanks!