Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Exclude some subfolders from pathsubstitution (advancedsettings.xml)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

is it possible to exclude some subfolders from pathsubstitution in the advancedsettings.xml?

Background of my question is that I am sync the Folder "addon_data" via pathsubstitution (advancedsettings.xml) between my different kodi-clients.
A few plugins will not work korrektly when the addon_data is stored to another place with pathsubstitution and so I would like to exclude sigle subfolders of the addon_data from pathsubstitution.
(I could of course also specify the single subforders wich works with pathsubstitution in the advancesettings instead of the whole folder addon_data, but there only two plugins wich makes problems agains 20 how works great with it. so this way would be verry cumbersome)

Greetings,
H.
I'd be amazed if it worked. There's nothing documented to my knowledge (happy to be told I'm wrong though).