Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Lagging issues?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using an MXQ Pro Box. Upgraded internet speed to 200 mbps and this has helped. I have also tried adjusting some different advanced settings. The movies we watch no longer stop to buffer any more but we experience a lag with the audio and visuals after a few minutes. It is driving me crazy. I have read through some of these threads and have googled a ton of stuff but nothing I do seems to help. Can anyone help?! Much thanks in advance Smile
What is the source of your movie? If it is any of the addons that stream the movies - the problem is not in your internet but probably in provider speed....
...or addon choice.
What do you use to access the streams?
Please be informed of the forum rules (wiki) before you answer...
(2016-11-15, 01:26)af0042 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using an MXQ Pro Box. Upgraded internet speed to 200 mbps and this has helped. I have also tried adjusting some different advanced settings. The movies we watch no longer stop to buffer any more but we experience a lag with the audio and visuals after a few minutes. It is driving me crazy. I have read through some of these threads and have googled a ton of stuff but nothing I do seems to help. Can anyone help?! Much thanks in advance Smile

If this applies to you then you have your answer:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293112