Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: after 10mins audio sync issues 15mins video messy after years No more KODI =(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been using XMBC and now KODI for years but in the last 2 months the audio was cutting out or getting sync issues with some videos So tried a USB sound card nothing really worked but it only effect some movies,.

I update to the latest and even tried the beta but now audio sync issues come in on all videos after about 10 mins ( not just the odd one like before ) and major video issues the screen turns all messy and starts to jump 1 min to 5 min leaps pretty much got worst and worst over this week.

Move to plex not problems and VLC also works without issues I hate to move away from KODI but it seems something has changed ??

Tried update video card drivers, Audio drivers,. turning off dolby ,. trying prass though on and off and all the audio option nothing seem to work ??

anyone got any ideas what i should try next ?

running windows 10 tried Jarvis and Krypton
How to post about a problem

I think there's something seriously messed up with the machine you're running Kodi on, the video player in Jarvis and Krypton isn't messed up the the degree you've described on anyone else's machines.

Detailing the content you're trying to play, along with where it's stored and a MediaInfo dump might help but you've given us nothing to go on. Read the link above then post back.
Install libreelec.
i un-nstalled and delete all the preset and library files and then restarted and reinstall a new KODI and now works ( the was something wrong int eh preset or library files )