Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I want to hide icon !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I use Aeon Nox

Icon show all the time

What are you doing ?

how can Hiding ?

Thanks ..
Try looking in the forum next time:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=297362
I think that this forum section start to be more an android support section than a kodi support section...
(2016-11-21, 16:58)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]I think that this forum section start to be more an android support section than a kodi support section...

... I admit I've had to stop myself from responding and giving android-specific firmware advice here just to not encourage it. This thread is not even the most blatant example.
Android? Wassat? I bought a "Kodi Box", after all... Wink
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you so much
unbelievable I look at all the settings Kodi
The problem in an external program

Problem ES File Explorer

This icon to show the new in the system

You can disable

Go to ES .... Settings ...
This one should be sticky. And merged with other 2573 ones.
And why I never had this on my tv and I do use ES?
I suggest everyone with a problem Bombard the Google Play Store and express your anger with ES File Explorer getting more and more like Annoying Popup Spamware with each new version released.

Vote it 1/2 Star.
(2016-11-22, 11:13)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest everyone with a problem Bombard the Google Play Store and express your anger with ES File Explorer getting more and more like Annoying Popup Spamware with each new version released.

Vote it 1/2 Star.

Done Wink
(2016-11-22, 09:45)kinggo Wrote: [ -> ]This one should be sticky. And merged with other 2573 ones.
And why I never had this on my tv and I do use ES?

Funny, I love ES and use it on all my devices and never had this one....
(2016-11-21, 21:25)Prof Yaffle Wrote: [ -> ]Android? Wassat? I bought a "Kodi Box", after all... Wink

Kodi box? If you took a couple of minutes to google for some basic info you would have found out that there is no such thing as Kodi box. Kodi is making software, What manufacturers do with it is completely another matter, or how they market it, name it, etc...
(2016-11-23, 09:50)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-21, 21:25)Prof Yaffle Wrote: [ -> ]Android? Wassat? I bought a "Kodi Box", after all... Wink

Kodi box? If you took a couple of minutes to google for some basic info you would have found out that there is no such thing as Kodi box. Kodi is making software, What manufacturers do with it is completely another matter, or how they market it, name it, etc...

Perhaps a comprehension issue here - but he's being sarcastic - the Prof knows exactly what Kodi is Nod
(2016-11-23, 09:49)DaLanik Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, I love ES and use it on all my devices and never had this one....

I actually de-installed it from everywhere the first time I got some fullscreen ad from them, not even using the app, on my shield Wink
(2016-11-23, 10:43)steelman1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a comprehension issue here - but he's being sarcastic - the Prof knows exactly what Kodi is Nod

Erm... yes, I think I may indeed be aware Tongue
Ahh, didn't look at the number of posts Smile Smile