Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on Dumb Samsung TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using an Amazon fire tv with Kodi. When viewing movies and TV thru Kodi the brightness & contrast is very poor. This also occurs on the list screens for movies. The brightness and contrast outside of Kodi is fine.
How do I set this within Kodi and just for Kodi. When I click on the movie reel at the bottom of the screen while viewing a move, I find no options for this.

Thanks Confused
Where are your movies stored?

Do Youtube videos have the same problem?
(2016-11-27, 22:15)KokiShell Wrote: [ -> ]I am using an Amazon fire tv with Kodi. When viewing movies and TV thru Kodi the brightness & contrast is very poor. This also occurs on the list screens for movies. The brightness and contrast outside of Kodi is fine.
How do I set this within Kodi and just for Kodi. When I click on the movie reel at the bottom of the screen while viewing a move, I find no options for this.

Thanks Confused
When you are viewing a video, pause it click on the video icon.
Just below post-processing
you have brightness & contrast, prob set to 50%, change to fit your needs.
And select if you want same for all video's
Thank You
I am watching a movie not a video. I do not find what you are referring to.
(2016-11-28, 00:13)KokiShell Wrote: [ -> ]I am watching a movie not a video. I do not find what you are referring to.
Strange my DVD, Blu Rays or my Homemade Video's mkv, mp4 show these option.
ohh your using Amazon fire TV, and i use PC could be different then.
sry about that m8, hope you get it fixed, not sure if it can be set using advanced.xml file then.
I better let someone who knows help you then.