Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Think I deleted Kodi on my Amazon firetvstick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a Amazon firetvstick for several months and this weekend it changed and all my programming was gone and what I could get was in german. I started looking for a way to get back to my account settings and think I accidentally reset the firestick to factory settings. I base that on what it asked me to do AND Kodi is no where on my stick. So, my Huh Is how do I reload it back onto my firestick, or am I just screwed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
... duplicate thread.
So did your Amazon Fire TV stick come with Kodi pre-loaded? If so, its probably a good thing you did a factory restore on your stickLaugh. Now you can install a clean version of Kodi on your stick. Link below.

HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV
(2016-11-28, 16:51)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]So did your Amazon Fire TV stick come with Kodi pre-loaded? If so, its probably a good thing you did a factory restore on your stick[emoji23]. Now you can install a clean version of Kodi on your stick. Link below.

Lol Cold blooded
(2016-11-28, 16:58)TheWalkingDead Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-28, 16:51)JxPx Wrote: [ -> ]So did your Amazon Fire TV stick come with Kodi pre-loaded? If so, its probably a good thing you did a factory restore on your stick[emoji23]. Now you can install a clean version of Kodi on your stick. Link below.

Lol Cold blooded

I really just wanted to see how many times I could say "stick" in the same post.Big Grin