Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Krypton latest nightly -> most Picture labels doesnt work in "DialogPictureInfo.xml"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just an other one i noticed:

most Picture labels doesnt work in "DialogPictureInfo.xml"
Saying 'most' doesn't really help but I tested the latest on Windows and there's no difference for me.
I may shuld have been more clear on this, its about the autofilled list id="5". (which was used here.)

Kodi Jarvis:

(Screen: )

Kodi Krypton (latest nightly)

(Screen: )

i didnt change something in the List which shows the Picture Infos.

The Krypton Installation is "portable" beside Jarvis if this helps.

Regards.

EDIT:
List ID is id="5" (same as in Jarvis)
i did now a fresh and clean install off a nightly (14.11.) in a new Directory, starting from zero (0) ! To de shure not something from a older installation could cause this issues.

But - still the same!
All of the fields are populating on my machine...using the Windows nightly from 11-29.
Can you provide a sample image for testing purposes as mine are the same in nightly/stable?
(2016-12-01, 11:05)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a sample image for testing purposes as mine are the same in nightly/stable?

Yes, shure, i uploded the pict shown in the screenshots above on imgur

Link

i tested with several images, also some from my Smartphone, its the same with every Image/Photo tested, just the "Basic" tags show up, as shown in the screenshot.

Regards.
Working fine for me -

Strange,

what i did try now, is to store the Picture "local" on the same "Machine" (I usaly got them on my NAS). And if i do it that way the Infos show Up indeed.

I connect to my NAS via "SMB" have to do some research what happen if i copy a pictureFolder to an other PC and try it this way. Will Post again after the testing is done...

(the "funny" part is that if i use Jarvis on the same PC with the same source everyting is fine.. Huh)

over "SMB"

local everything o.k. Huh
O.K. Looks like it could be a "SMB" problem/issue.

i did add a picture folder from an other PC in my network EDITSadvia SMB)/EDIT to test, and there are also just the "basic" Taginfos :confused: (both Windows "machines")

did also try to unplug and replug the LAN cable -> still the same.