Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: i can not see kodi text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i uninstall kodi and install kodi i can not see the text.
Having a similar issue, a little more detail though. Updated my moto z to nougat, entered into kodi, immediately crashes, go back in and no text anywhere. I've factory reset my device as well as uninstalled kodi and reinstalled and nothing works. After a fresh install it'll crash once then work fine cept for no text.

I know there's a way to get a bug report for yall to look at. Just not sure where and how to do it. I've done a LOT of google searching and only finding stuff from 2+ years ago.

Any help would be appreciated!
I have a Moto z two and I'm waiting for help and that the same thing that happened to me
Hello is some one going to help me? Fix this problem with my Moto z
(2017-01-11, 01:08)RJGamer1002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello is some one going to help me? Fix this problem with my Moto z

First, this a community forum & a hobby project. Everything done here as well as Kodi development is done on peoples free time. When someone sees your post and has an interest in attempting to help they will chime in, not before. Using a demanding tone is not the way to get help here.

Second, for you to get help you have to be willing to share more info than have in your OP, part of which starts with a Debug log (wiki). No one here are mind readers, and they can't even begin to know what is wrong by the limited information you've given.

All that being said. Do you have Kodi 17 installed? And are you using a different skin than the default (Estuary) skin? If the answer to both of this is yes, then most likely your issue is that you are using a skin that is not compatible with Krypton.
(2016-12-02, 03:35)Talfus Wrote: [ -> ]I know there's a way to get a bug report for yall to look at. Just not sure where and how to do it. I've done a LOT of google searching and only finding stuff from 2+ years ago.

Any help would be appreciated!

Most everything can be found in the Kodi Wiki, which can be access from the top bar of this forum (same place as where your user name appears). This includes HOW-TO:Submit a bug report (wiki).

But just looking through this forum you will run across at least one post in nearly every thread that asks for a Debug log (wiki) << the blue text is a link. Wink
No, I'm using the default skin. When this happen I uninstalled Kodi and reinstall Kodi to see if Kodi will work
But it did not work
Then as I said, Debug log (wiki). No Debug log, no issue.
how to send that
Click the link above (text in blue) and follow the directions.
were is the log