Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video stops after 20-30 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm playing various video files via mounted NFS shares (done outside the GUI e.g. systemctl enable storage-movies.mount). Each time I play a file it stops between 15 and 40 minutes in. Sometimes it brings down the whole system and I have to reboot, sometimes I can restart playback. Either way it'll keep stopping repeatedly.

In my limited testing before setting up the library (i.e. played through Video > Files) , I didn't have a problem - 3 episodes of a series watched with no crash. Not sure if the library could cause such issues?

I did have superrepo installed, but I've removed that. Aside from BBC iPlayer, kodi log viewer and the nfs mounts, and an advanced settings buffer config (shown in the log file) it's a bog standard install.

I'm running a Celeron based HTPC (Jetway 311), Intel graphics, over wifi, Synology 216j NAS. Kodi version Openelec 6.0.3 which I think has Kodi Isenguard.

Any suggestions as to what's happening would be much appreciated. I have linked to my kodi log.

http://pastebin.com/B4WPsSb4
Quote:16:57:11 T:140135476426496 DEBUG: Seek - waiting for position 615511650.
16:57:11 T:140135464290048 INFO: CFileCache:Tonguerocess - Hit eof.

Can you please try with a recent build. Best: kodi v17.
Thanks, moved to LibreELEC latest alpha and it seems to have resolved the issue.
Same issues, how can it be rectified?
(2016-12-13, 12:08)Harley Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Same issues, how can it be rectified?

By doing what the OP did?
I am having same issue. How can I resolve it please help
(2017-03-09, 10:11)crasskitty Wrote: [ -> ]I am having same issue. How can I resolve it please help

By doing what the OP did?

If you have the same problem, then the answer given above (twice) will fix it. And if it doesn't fix it, then you don't have the same problem, and you shouldn't be tagging onto an existing thread. In that case, please start your own thread and include a debug log (wiki) of *your* problem.