Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi won't connect to internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I started having problems about a week ago. My kodi won't connect to the internet. My proxy is off. I've uninstall several times, even my McAfee firewall and still won't connect to the internet. I get a no network connection.
I get a http error 404 for for every addon, the only that was working was youtube but since I did a reinstall I get addons anymore due to Kodi won't connect to the internet.

Has anyone encountered this problem and what can I do to rectify this computer problem. Cause I know it's not Kodi that's causing the problem and not my router. Cause every other devices using kodi is working,

Thanks in advance.

Diesel
WebFueling a way to a brand new Web world.
Can you provide a debug log (wiki)?
What does ping tell you?
This is the Windows section, so I assume you have a browser installed on the PC. Can that get to the internet? Is the Windows firewall on - maybe you need to add an exception to allow Kodi through (If Win10, the anniversary update may have been applied and switched it back on again)?
I would also have to ask what addons you're trying - the debug log will tell that, but it might shed some light...
(2016-12-11, 20:22)CrashDiesel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I started having problems about a week ago. My kodi won't connect to the internet. My proxy is off. I've uninstall several times, even my McAfee firewall and still won't connect to the internet. I get a no network connection.
I get a http error 404 for for every addon, the only that was working was youtube but since I did a reinstall I get addons anymore due to Kodi won't connect to the internet.

Has anyone encountered this problem and what can I do to rectify this computer problem. Cause I know it's not Kodi that's causing the problem and not my router. Cause every other devices using kodi is working,

Thanks in advance.

Diesel
WebFueling a way to a brand new Web world.

Instead of cross posting asking the same question in years old posts after (quite correctly) starting this thread why don't you answer the questions and provide the information requested of you in the responses you have got here?