Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on Chromecast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I own a Vizio M50-D with Vizio smart-cast/chrome-cast. I downloaded the Kodi app on the included Android tablet remote. I would like to know how to get the content from Kodi to be transmitted to the display. There seems to be no direct function/tab to have the content from the Kodi app in the tablet transmitted to the display. Can anyone assist me?
This has previously been covered in a thread. A search may find it. In short I don't think it works. But I may have missed the solution.
I was able to have Kodi casted to my Display. If anyone needs to know how it's done go to YouTube and look for -deleted-. He give a very detailed step by step procedure on how it can be done. Also read the comments as there is some additional information that was left out of the post.
Gee helpful post, searching for -deleted- on youtube finds nothing like that. Why not just post the link if you are trying to be helpful.

EDIT: I see why you don't post, the guy is demoing using a banned addon, your post will be edited, please don't suggest video tutorials that involve such demos.
(2016-12-24, 04:01)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Gee helpful post, searching for razkid on youtube finds nothing like that. Why not just post the link if you are trying to be helpful.

Seems you should have search a little bit better... Big Grin

-deleted the link, see my last post, nickr.
(2016-12-24, 04:07)Gracus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-24, 04:01)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]Gee helpful post, searching for -deleted- on youtube finds nothing like that. Why not just post the link if you are trying to be helpful.

Seems you should have search a little bit better... Big Grin

-deleted the link, see my last post, nickr.

Thanks, worked for me!