Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Clients not available in Kodi 16.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Kodi Community,

i've got an Vu+ Duo2 Linux Receiver with an VTI Image and just made an Update to VTI Version 11.x
So i replaced my old XBMC Plugin with the new Kodi 16.1 Jarvis Plugin. That's the latest Plugin which i could get via VTI Updater.

So my problem now is, that i can't find the PVR Clients anymore.
I tried to click on Options/Settings/TV and enabled the PVR function. Then i get an error that i've got no client.
But after that error, kodi must forward me to the addon page with the available PVR Clients, but this does not work either i can't find them under disabled addons or other addons.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in Advanced

CyberChris79
Linux versions of Kodi do not ship with PVR clients. They must be built from source or installed from your distro's repositories.
I just need the IPTV Simple Client addon from nightik.
Could anybody give me an download link?

Thanks
Hello
Is PVR IPTV Simple Client available in Kodi 17.6 Krypton?
Why can not I enable PVR IPTV Simple Client in VU + Solo4k in Kodi 17.6 Krypton? He is not present at Kodi 17.6 Krypton.

Is there any replacement for PVR IPTV Simple Client?

My tuner:
VU + Solo 4k
http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0113.php

Kodi.log
ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'VU + / Enigma2 Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '5.2.1', add-on API version '1.5.0'

2.3 Supported settop boxes
http://kodi.wiki/view/VUPlusIn general all Enigma2 based settop boxes should be supported, the following are known to work. If you can confirm that the addon works with a settop box not listed below, please take a moment and post this into the PVR support forum thread for this addon.Known to work:
  • VU+Uno
  • VU+Duo
  • VU+Ultimo
  • DM800 HD (with Gemini image & OpenPLI)
  • DM8000 (OpenPLI image)
Ubuntu_PVR_add-ons (wiki)

You need to install the one(s) you want seperately.