Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV SONY XBR 855C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Android TV - SONY XBR 855C, it updated its android to version 6.0.1, and I realized that now I can no longer write to the pendrive connected to it, permissions of this version of android... the file explorer does not enable too the writing on the card shows that the operation failed as it was using in kodi as storage of torrenter addon downloads, anyone gone through this? Would you know how to solve it? If it helps I have adbshell access on it, however I did not want to do root ...
My Sony KD-55XD8005 with Android 6.0.1 is working fine and can write to pen drive. Not sure what could be wrong with yours.
(2016-12-19, 17:27)oo.viper.oo Wrote: [ -> ]My Sony KD-55XD8005 with Android 6.0.1 is working fine and can write to pen drive. Not sure what could be wrong with yours.

How strange this ... I will try to send to a Sony, it could have been an error without updating
considering that update on MM finally brings the possibility to use USB as storage in addition to those lousy 8GB it would be very strange that writing on USB is impossible now.
(2016-12-19, 21:03)kinggo Wrote: [ -> ]considering that update on MM finally brings the possibility to use USB as storage in addition to those lousy 8GB it would be very strange that writing on USB is impossible now.

But I tried to format the pendrive as an internal network, without success ...

Do you have any other way to do it?
We in Europe still don't have access to MM based FW so I can't tell you anything specific.
(2016-12-19, 21:19)kinggo Wrote: [ -> ]We in Euorope still don't have access to MM based FW so I can't tell you anything specific.

understand... thank you