Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @latts9923 

Thanks very much. The TV shows looks great now. I found one little bug, see picture

Keep up the good work Rofl
Hi Latts

Nice work, as usual!!

I found that the studio logo of movies doesn't shows if i have more than one of them in my NFO file. I solve it (with some help for other users) replacing this area (and all like that)in "include.xml" file:

<control type="image">
        <!-- Estudio -->
            <height>68</height>
            <include>FlagImage</include>
            <texture>$VAR[value_studio]</texture>
        </control>

With this:

<control type="image">
    <!-- Estudio -->
    <height>68</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo)]</texture>
    </control>

This change would be useful for who use multi studio (and shows the first one logo) and the single studio NFO that you could use.
Could you make this change in your code?

Thanks
@JanM201 

You're welcome!

Nice catch!  Fixed and will be part of the next update.  You actually helped me find a few more bugs.  The Lower Info switch wasn't working and the Hide Info positioning needs to be altered a bit.  Thanks!
@nikeb

Thanks!

I'm going to have to look more into that.  When I make your proposed change, I lose the studio logo.
(2018-02-01, 15:13)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@nikeb

Thanks!

I'm going to have to look more into that.  When I make your proposed change, I lose the studio logo.
 if you give it 3 / 4 seconds at least, it would appear.
The first time is always the most complicated Tongue

Thanks
(2018-02-01, 11:08)nikeb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Latts

Nice work, as usual!!

I found that the studio logo of movies doesn't shows if i have more than one of them in my NFO file. I solve it (with some help for other users) replacing this area (and all like that)in "include.xml" file:

<control type="image">
        <!-- Estudio -->
            <height>68</height>
            <texture>$VAR[value_studio]</texture>
        </control>

With this:

<control type="image">
    <!-- Estudio -->
    <height>68</height>
    <texture>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.StudioLogo)]</texture>
    </control>

This change would be useful for who use multi studio (and shows the first one logo) and the single studio NFO that you could use.
Could you make this change in your code?

Thanks
 This never will show icon.....need to set source and type
Code:
,,.png      or        ,resource://resource.images.studios.coloured/,.png
Here's some updated info on the new Menu Bar Selector.  If you were using a vertical menu bar when you installed the last update, you may need to edit another line in settings.xml if it's not working properly.  Find the following....
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>

If the menu bar name is a vertical bar like this one, you need to change it to...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubar</setting>

Now you can switch between horizontal and vertical menu bars.
I think I found two small bugs.
-Ratings for movies and tv shows are missing in the Media Info screen.
- The Alphabet search bar in Kodiflix view is not working properly. All letters are suddenly greyed out. (and probably hard to see, the alphabet bar is partly overlapping the season information text)

And what is the function of the hash in the alphabet bar?

@MB1968 

I found the problem with the rating stars.  The fix will be part of the next update.

I'm not sure what the problem is with your Alphabet scrollbar...it seems to be working fine on my end.  I can look at dropping the season info down a little.

The "#" in the scrollbar is for the Movies/TV Shows that start with a number.
Enabling/disabling the alphabet bar for movies also enables/disables the alphabet bar for tv shows and vice versa. Is this setting supposed to behave this way? I had no problem with it before.
In which file did you put the code for the alphabet bar. Maybe a previous version/previous code fixes the issue?
Ah....I found out what caused the problem with the alphabet bar. When I change the sorting options for movies/tv shows from the topmenu into "title" and disable "hide watched", the alphaber bar works fine. But shouldn't the alphabet bar function properly too with other sorting options for movies and tv shows?

(old settings were: sort by recently added and hide watched)
@MB1968

I'll look at making separate Alphabet scrollbars for Movies and TV Shows.  I'll also look at the sorting options.
Thanks. Seperate alphabet bar settings is not important, I think. But it would be nice, if the alphabet bar works for the different sorting orders.
(2018-01-10, 02:23)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Update #47ImageMusic rating star color diffuse
The color diffuse for the rating stars in music was not working. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

ImageFocus surround in KodiFlix
The focus surround in KodiFlix was not positioned correctly if you had "Center List" enabled. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug.

ImageEnable/disable discart and clearart in Video OSD
Per MB1968's request, I added the "Media Info in OSD Menu" control in Skin Settings to the discart and clearart of the Video OSD.

ImageRecord labels in Music Visualization
I updated the record label code for layouts 3,4,6 and 7. I'm still looking at good spots to add record labels for the other views. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.

ImageNew rating star for Layouts 5 and 3D in Music
I updated the album rating star for layouts 5 and 3D to show a 1-10 rating.

Download01-09-18 update
@latts9923 
Since this update my interface is being very sluggish, any help on fixing that.
@movie78 

Hey bud!  I haven't noticed any sluggishness on my end.  Have you installed update #48?  I fixed a few errors that were showing in the log.  Maybe that will help.