Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-14, 23:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-14, 23:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working

The forum used the ")," after my link as part of the url...fixed. If you add this link in File Manager and install the Repo, you can install the script straight from KODI.

I can't figure out how to get it work, any ideas?
(2017-01-16, 08:25)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-14, 23:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-14, 23:19)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working

The forum used the ")," after my link as part of the url...fixed. If you add this link in File Manager and install the Repo, you can install the script straight from KODI.

I can't figure out how to get it work, any ideas?

I'll make a Youtube video today showing how it works.
Here's another update to the Multi-Mod...a new Independence Day theme and images option for the Holiday Mod! The animated fireworks are ported from smitchell6879's Holiday Mod Addition for the Madnox Skin. Thanks for the great addition to the Holiday Mod smitchell6879!

You can see the fireworks in action in the Youtube video I posted above.

I've also done some housecleaning to some of the files.

1) In SkinSettings.xml, I removed the scrollbar for the Holiday Mod and Star Wars Mod since it wasn't needed. I also added a scrollbar to the Menu Bar Selector.

2) Per Wanilton, I have reverted back to the default "English" language file instead of using "English US". You will need to copy the new language file and change back to the default "English" if you made the change to "English US". This should remove any confusion with which language to use.

3) I created a new Textures.xbt file that now contains all the extra media content that the Multi-Mod needed to function. The only exception is the new fireworks animated gifs. They would not display correctly when they were compiled in the Textures file, so I had to leave them out. They are located in the media/holidays folder of both downloads.

The download from the original post has been updated.

If you have already installed this mod, the only files that I made changes to today are the following...

In 1080i
Home.xml
includes.xml
IncludesVariables.xml
latts_includes.xml
SkinSettings.xml

In media
holidays (independence_day folder added)
Textures.xbt

In resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources
independence_day (new folder with theme images)

If you overwrite your existing files with these, and copy the new content, you will have all the new code and images.

Also, if you use the new Textures.xbt file, you can remove from media the folders custom, flags, starwars, and inside the holidays folder you will only need the new independence_day folder.
Awesome latts just awesome Smile
Thanks the_bo!
(2017-01-16, 17:47)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

You are the MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Haha...thanks movie78!
(2017-01-17, 16:29)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha...thanks movie78!

I see a lot my movies have the red check mark but I can hear the tunes.
Any help?
(2017-01-17, 16:52)movie78 Wrote: [ -> ]I see a lot my movies have the red check mark but I can hear the tunes.
Any help?

Hmm...as long as the file is named theme.mp3 and you have a check by the movie it should play just fine. I haven't run into that problem yet. Make sure you have the setting to play theme while browsing movie list enabled.
Where to copy this folder resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources

I dont see anything in Window location advised in page 1. Everything else is working fine.

Do i need to install extrapack themes first to copy resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources in there. If yes how to download or link to download extrapack pls. I cant find it anywhere.
Pls. ignore got it

thanks
been stuck all day , I cant get rid of grey overlay , bottom half of skin , anybody any ideas please ? language is set to english/usa, have reloaded skin etc cant find solution.

"For everyone facing the same problem = copy the last part of the english strings.po in the strings.po file which you are using"
the above solution was posted earlier in the thread but i dont know where to paste the last part of the language.en_resources/strings.po file ?
I have pasted those files into the us strings.po file which is the only one in addons so i assume that is the one the skin is using.
made no difference.
Hi latts if you have time wonderimg if you could add the widgets view on main menu as a view for library.

Angelais has added it for his mq6 mod posterview here 2451002 (post) Post:836

Thannks Big Grin
Hey the_bo,

I'll take a look at it and see what I can do.
It was just pointed out to me that the Info button on the Movie Info page was not working properly with the Media Info Mod. It's been fixed and an update for it will come soon. Read here for more info.