Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@grimmace92

Sure, I can add that too.  You're welcome!
Hi latts again

I'm trying to add the actors icon list on the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml screen. Not having much luck. I'm not sure if listitem.icon is correct tried videoplayer.icon and player.art.icon also.

Skinhelper is working as i have cast set up working in library.

Thanks for any info

<control type="list">
                        <visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)</visible>
                         <viewtype label="list">List Info</viewtype>
                        <left>1320</left>
                        <top>720</top>
                        <width>375</width>
                        <height>400</height>
                         <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                        <itemlayout height="95" width="65">
                            <control type="image">
                                <left>2</left>
                                <top>8</top>
                                <width>57</width>
                                <height>90</height>
                                <aligny>center</aligny>
                                <align>center</align>
                                <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                                <texture diffuse="thumb_poster_diffuse.png" background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
                                <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
                            </control>

</itemlayout>
                        <content>plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[VideoPlayer.DBID]&amp;downloadthumbs=true</content>
            </control>
(2018-03-06, 00:54)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-03, 13:12)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]1) the source used for "TV Shows Widget view" returns wrong results. It seems to me that it returns the cast of the movie with the same name of the TV Show
I think i had a similar issue with two movies with same name with cast mixed up. In skin helper you can use the title or dbid to look for cast. Changed it to search for databaseID instead of title fixed it.  
Hi @the_bo
where can I find the settings you are speaking about? Skin Helper Service Add-on have the menu CONFIGURE disabled
(2018-03-08, 23:15)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-06, 00:54)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-03, 13:12)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]1) the source used for "TV Shows Widget view" returns wrong results. It seems to me that it returns the cast of the movie with the same name of the TV Show
I think i had a similar issue with two movies with same name with cast mixed up. In skin helper you can use the title or dbid to look for cast. Changed it to search for databaseID instead of title fixed it.      
Hi @the_bo
where can I find the settings you are speaking about? Skin Helper Service Add-on have the menu CONFIGURE disabled    
You will need to edit the skin xml files to change it. Navigate to folder .kodi/addons/aeon.mq7.mod/1080i/. Try opening the file IncludesVariables.xml in and xml editor.

Use the search function to search for the following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow

you may see code similiar to following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

If you see code above trying changing title to Listem.DBID so it looks like following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

Save xml file. Next you need to delete cache so it updates the cast again. So navigate to .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/
Delete the simplecache.db file.

Reboot box. Hopefully cast should populate correctly. It may take a few seconds to update the cast list again Smile
@the_bo

Hey bud...I'll take a look at that and get back with you.
Hi Latts, I think I found a small bug. For series without clearlogo/clearart, the season number is shown on the location where the title should be. Please, see pictures for The Peaky Blinders serie.

And I noticed something I didn't reported earlier. Maybe it's not a bug, but just normal behaviour for your mod.

In RightListView the cases and the color of the cases differ from the KodiFlixView. Is the skin supposed to behave this way? Please see pictures for the Trainspotting movie.

EDIT 1:
the rotten tomato rating for movie collections seems to be useless. Maybe you should remove it from the bottom bar.

EDIT 2: The "Watched" status icon for movie collections in KodiFlix view is missing (or it was never there?)
(2018-03-09, 02:33)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-08, 23:15)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-06, 00:54)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]I think i had a similar issue with two movies with same name with cast mixed up. In skin helper you can use the title or dbid to look for cast. Changed it to search for databaseID instead of title fixed it.      
Hi @the_bo
You will need to edit the skin xml files to change it. Navigate to folder .kodi/addons/aeon.mq7.mod/1080i/. Try opening the file IncludesVariables.xml in and xml editor.

Use the search function to search for the following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow

you may see code similiar to following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

If you see code above trying changing title to Listem.DBID so it looks like following:
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

Save xml file. Next you need to delete cache so it updates the cast again. So navigate to .kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/
Delete the simplecache.db file.

Reboot box. Hopefully cast should populate correctly. It may take a few seconds to update the cast list again Smile  
Unfortunately no success...
I opened the IncludesVariables.xml file and I have found the string
Code:
plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]
then, I have modified it as follow
Code:
deleted the cash file and rebooted kodi

After some secs the same results for cast list appear Sad

Any other suggestion would be appreciated and thanks in advance
this never will work as should...you use playlist...and script doesen't know what is media (movie,tvshow,episode..)
need to set wright condition to use that code.
This is just example...try to add just first row on top of your old code...see if this work for you.
Code:
    <variable name="value_widgetscast">
        <value condition="!String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie) + !String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle]&amp;downloadthumbs=true</value>

the_bo
you missed "focusedlayout" in your list .....for dialogfullscreeninfo (for cast)
@MB1968

I'll look at having the TV Show title show when the logo is missing in season view.

About the cases...some views have their own case images.

Yeah, I noticed the Rotten Tomatoes rating shows up when a collection is selected. I still need to fix that.

Does the watched icon show for sets in other views? I've never tested that.
(2018-03-09, 21:46)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]this never will work as should...you use playlist...and script doesen't know what is media (movie,tvshow,episode..)
need to set wright condition to use that code.
This is just example...try to add just first row on top of your old code...see if this work for you.
Code:
        <value condition="!String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie) + !String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle]&amp;downloadthumbs=true</value>
the_bo
you missed "focusedlayout" in your list .....for dialogfullscreeninfo (for cast)     
yeaaaa... it works like a charm (right cast list and quicker response from Kodi to have it) Smile

Anyway I use playlists for both Movies and TV Shows and Music
According to your opinion, do I need to add similar code in the case of Movie Playlists?
EDIT: probably yes! The cast list is loaded very slowly when it happens, some other times no cast list is displayed even after many and many seconds
I tried to add a clause slightly different from that you suggested to me before, but with no luck
Code:
        <value condition="!String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie) + !String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;tvshow=$INFO[Container(510).ListItem.TVShowTitle]&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</value>
        <value condition="!String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),movie) + !String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),tvshow) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(510).ListItem.Title)">plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&amp;movie=$INFO[ListItem.Title]&amp;downloadthumbs=true&amp;castaction=extendedinfo</value>
    </variable>

Following this same reasoning, I think I understand the cause of another cosmetic problem of Kodi ... if I use a smart playlist (that gets out a list of music albums) as widget on top the MUSIC main menu, when I select a specific music album does not come out the Discart. Can you suggest me how to edit the file "IncludesMenuWidgets.xml" or other engaged .xml files to display the discart when I use a smart playlist?

Thank you so much... it was exactly I need
@Latts.

-Thanks for checking the tv show title.
- I can live with the difference in color cases for different views.
- Concerning the RT rating: have you noticed that the studio icon only appears when the RT rating has been downloaded. In my case the delay for the studio icon to appear can sometimes take 10 seconds for a movie or episode.

- The watched icon is available in RightListView and Wide View. I don't use other views. Maybe other forum members can give you more information concerning other views.

(2018-03-10, 20:09)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]Following this same reasoning, I think I understand the cause of another cosmetic problem of Kodi ... if I use a smart playlist (that gets out a list of music albums) as widget on top the MUSIC main menu, when I select a specific music album does not come out the Discart. Can you suggest me how to edit the file "IncludesMenuWidgets.xml" or other engaged .xml files to display the discart when I use a smart playlist?

Maybe you understand, but to have disc in widget need to have one of this two solution.
-Leia version with new @DaveBlake changes (User can set Art for song)
-SHS Art outside from list

I see that you use Krypton version from title of this thread Smile.......................that mean first solution is out.

Need to set art out and under list of music playlist widget .
Code:
    <include name="widgets_common"> 

<control type="image">
                    <left>260</left>
                    <top>250</top>
                    <width>300</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <!-- MULTI MOD -->
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true" fallback="DefaultTVGuide.png">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                    <!-- MULTI MOD -->
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" time="40000" delay="2000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),apl)+Control.HasFocus(510)</visible>
</control>
add in includemenuwidget.xml

need some time to load first time...but this will work Smile
Good morning, guys. I'm trying to install the mod, but sorry for my clumsiness, there's no way I can do it. With the video that I download, do I have to know the contents of Aeon MQ7?
If I do that, the skin appears within the Kodi options, if I put it as it appears in the capture, because I do not have the option to choose skin either. Forgive my clumsiness and my English, for I am using a translator.
Thank you very much and I hope you can help me.

EDIT: SOLVED Big Grin
(2018-03-11, 00:56)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-10, 20:09)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]Following this same reasoning, I think I understand the cause of another cosmetic problem of Kodi ... if I use a smart playlist (that gets out a list of music albums) as widget on top the MUSIC main menu, when I select a specific music album does not come out the Discart. Can you suggest me how to edit the file "IncludesMenuWidgets.xml" or other engaged .xml files to display the discart when I use a smart playlist?

Maybe you understand, but to have disc in widget need to have one of this two solution.
-Leia version with new @DaveBlake changes (User can set Art for song)
-SHS Art outside from list

I see that you use Krypton version from title of this thread Smile.......................that mean first solution is out.

Need to set art out and under list of music playlist widget .
Code:
    <include name="widgets_common"> 

<control type="image">
                    <left>260</left>
                    <top>250</top>
                    <width>300</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <!-- MULTI MOD -->
                    <texture diffuse="cdart_diffuse.png" background="true" fallback="DefaultTVGuide.png">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt)]</texture>
                    <!-- MULTI MOD -->
                    <animation effect="rotate" start="0" end="-360" center="auto" time="40000" delay="2000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),apl)+Control.HasFocus(510)</visible>
</control>
add in includemenuwidget.xml    
Hi @Angelinas
I tried... it runs but with poor animation (the disk of currect music album still remain visible even if the next music album doesn't have discart or during the transition to a new music album, only when the new music album get focus the discart change accordingly). The same behaviour as default widget (ex. ALBUMS - RANDOM) would be desirable

Probably a chunk of this code would be ok for purpose, but I don't know how to adjust it in ther right way. At time of this writing I did some tests with no luck Sad 
Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false" condition="true">
                    <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="180,0" time="500" delay="1000" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" delay="1000" />
                </animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="180,0" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="ControlGroup(512).HasFocus">Conditional</animation>
                <!-- MULTI MOD -->
                <animation effect="slide" time="0" start="0,0" end="0,-240" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <!-- MULTI MOD -->

PLEASE NOTE Adding the code for solving TV SHOWS cast list issue in case of TV SHOWS playlist has a side effect... no cast list is displayed for Movies (playlist or not) Sad
(2018-03-11, 14:34)Jumpy73 Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE NOTE Adding the code for solving TV SHOWS cast list issue in case of TV SHOWS playlist has a side effect... no cast list is displayed for Movies (playlist or not) Sad 
You mess some code, I just add one line more with condition for tvshow.....I didnt change code for movie.
In mine changes all content have cast (Movie,tvshow,set...)

This is only for Song widget from playlist...with animation. Just add this line don't delete old code after <include name="widgets_common">
Code:
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="180,0" time="900" delay="1000" tween="cubic" easing="out" reversible="false" condition="Control.IsVisible(8006)+!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt))">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-180" time="900" delay="1000" tween="cubic" easing="out" reversible="false" condition="Control.IsVisible(8006)+!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt))">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>90</left>
                    <top>430</top>
                    <width>300</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <visible>Control.IsVisible(8006)+!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.DiscArt))+String.StartsWith(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgets),apl)+Control.HasFocus(510)</visible>
                </control>
            </control>