Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MB1968

Haha...no Elvis thank goodness. If I look at the Filmography for Billy Joel it shows any concerts or collections that have been published on video as well as any movies he's been in. He was a voice actor for an animated movie that's in the list.
Okay maybe it doesn't work for me because I have a lot of alternative/less known music in my library. Thanks for the info.
hi i have installed your build with MQ7 Krypton Mod by emiralles   but i seem to have lost the yellow bar under the main cat , thanks

@Latts. Please open the widget "In Cinema" from the movie menu and check the star ratings. The skin is displaying the code instead of the stars on my tv box.
hi i have added some movies to kodi when i look at eg charlie brown there seems to be 2 of them but on he hard drive there is only 1 , i have taken the double out of library and rescan  but they keep coming back so i am a bit confused why it is showing up twice thanks for your advice

(2018-03-30, 20:34)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]@Latts. Please open the widget "In Cinema" from the movie menu and check the star ratings. The skin is displaying the code instead of the stars on my tv box.
Hi... it happens into Movies and TV Shows Widget views too

Thanks and Good Easter to all of you Tongue
@MB1968
@Jumpy73

I have a fix for the rating star info for those widgets. It will be part of the next update.
@bluebug

Bring up the context menu and select "INFORMATION". The third button at the bottom should display either "BASIC INFO" OR "DETAIL INFO". Make sure it says "DETAIL INFO" and check the path of the video. Do the duplicate videos have the same path?
@latts9923

Thanks For the code much appreciated but I have tried everything and it just wont work..
Hi @latts9923 
Thanks for the update. I just noticed a few problems.
See picture:

I get no discart for music widgets. Also, there's something wrong with the ratings on the right.
Thanks.
@JanM201

The discart should work for music widgets. I have a fix for the rating info...it will be part of the next update.
(2018-04-02, 04:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@bluebug

Bring up the context menu and select "INFORMATION". The third button at the bottom should display either "BASIC INFO" OR "DETAIL INFO". Make sure it says "DETAIL INFO" and check the path of the video. Do the duplicate videos have the same path?
 hi thanks for your reply it seems that i had doubled them up 1 lot of charlie brown in single and 1 lot in collection so i have taken the collection of charlie brown out and rescaned , i have got movies  eg clint eastwood etc i have put all his movies into a folder named clint eastwood collection but when i scan to kodi they dont come up as a collection , the only way i can see how to do this is by useing the actor name is there any other way to have actors movies to submenu  , i am useing kodiflex but i cannot see any disc art allthough the option is on thanks
Latts, thanks for the updates and fixes. I'm quite satisfied. There's a minor bug.

Studio Icon won't appear in box set unless selected. Is there a way to make the studio icon appear whether it's selected or not?

(2018-04-02, 15:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@JanM201

The discart should work for music widgets. I have a fix for the rating info...it will be part of the next update.
Remember to enable the following option going through...
SETTINGS/ADD-ONS/VIDEO ADD-ONS/Skin Helper Service Widgets/Configure/Music and then enable the menu option "Enable Artwork Lookups" on the right side of the window

Hope this helps
Hi @Jumpy73 
Thanks very much. I didn't even know about that setting. Fixed now Rofl
I have another problem now. See picture:

The logo is displaying on my box sets but not the studio icon. Any ideas?
Thanks.