Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi @latts9923 
I think I found a little bug.
See attached picture:

If you select "Logo as Title on Top", "Show Original Title" also selects automatically & visa versa. It then gives the following result:

Surely this is not correct. Could you please let us know if this is a bug.
Thanks in advance.
@JanM201

I added a setting in update #55 that toggles one of those two options off if the other is selected.

Close KODI and open Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml and look for
Code:
<setting id="originaltitle" type="bool">false</setting>

and
Code:
<setting id="clearlogotitle" type="bool">true</setting>

If both settings are set to true/false, change one of them, save the file and open KODI. Now when you enable one the other should disable.

I had this same issue. latts addressed this for me with the workaround below a few pages back. See below.

@Caped Crusader

I bet they're both set to "true" in your settings.xml file. Open the file Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml and search for "originaltitle". If that is set to true, change it to false.
@Ernie1500

I just checked the 4K UHD icon. It displays when you have the skin default media icons selected, but not when you select the Coloured Media Icons Pack. That Addon has been updated since I added this feature, so I'll need to add the color 4K UHD image to the texture file.
Hi @latts9923  & @Caped Crusader 
Thank you so much, it works perfectly Rofl

Just one other question, see picture:

No display of the studio icon on the box set after selection, but the logo displays fine as you can see.
Just so you know, my tv shows display both. What am I missing?
Thank you for any help.
@JanM201

You're welcome!

Yeah, I've been trying to get the logo to display on the boxsets for movies, but right now the only way I can get it to display is when I enable "Movie Set Cases".
No problem. If I know you, you will figure it out eventually.
Thanks for clarifying.
Thank you so much for this looks great
@latts9923

One note of thanks, one request and one question:

Thanks: Thanks latts (and also Wanilton and Angelinas & co.) for this nice piece of code.
I have tried all kodi skins. But this skin with the mod is the best kodi experience at all.
(Yes the performance is not the best, still some bugs and some things improve and to implement, but up to now nevertheless the nicest kodi for Movies and TV Shows)
I would like to offer my help if I had any idea about programming^^

Request: When using Local Information only as scraper, the company Logos are only shown if
1st: Only one Studio entry is in the .nfo. (Took a while to found that out, had rescraped all my .nfo's from 3 Studios to one Studio) - done
2st: The Studio names are matching 1:1 the filenames in your Textures.xbt. (Made a copy of the Studio Icons folder in Textures.xbt and now take care of it before scrape new Movie/TV Show) - done

But in Movies especially for very old classic Movies and also very new Movies (e.g. STX Entertainment) there are no Icons/Logos deposited.
On these missing logos i began do download and edit of missing studios where no Icons/Logos are deposited, but the problem is i do not bring it work do decompile and compile your Textures.xbt.
When i do this (TextureTool) then nothing, really nothing of the graphics in Textures.xbt is shown in kodi, all is dead.
Tried with different versions of TextureTool with all settings and also tried the other "decompile compile" program aviable and read also all tutorials.
Can u please write a short "how to" of YOU! are decompile and compile the Textures.xbt when you edit it? That would be very polite.

Question: I do not know how to formulate the question...
Are you still coding on the Skin, or rather are you still motivated on it?
I've tested and evaluated a lot, and have a "little" documentation of some small bugs, glitches, some things in design and usability, mainly causing the .xml's in some Views.
Make it any sence to prepare and edit this documention for this thread?

thanks for reading

Sry for bad english, am German native speaker
(Win 10 Pro, Kodi 17.6, Multi-Mod addition MQ 7 Krypton Mod, December 2017 Version)
The instruction says:

1. Install MQ7 Krypton Mod by Emiralles
2. Download Multi Mod for Krypton Mod by Latts posted on Page 1.
3. Copy and Paste the files manually.

Does it mean that I can just copy all the folders from Latts and replace the entire folders of the Emiralles mod?
Or do I have to do them individually for each folder?

Thanks!
Flixter Ratings (Popcorn symbol) is always the same as Rotten Tomatoes.
Is this normal?
And also both of them does not indicate number of users.
Thanks!
Flixter Ratings (Popcorn symbol) is always the same as Rotten Tomatoes.
Is this normal?
And also both of them do not indicate number of users.
Thanks!

PS: Sorry for the double posts. I do not know how to delete a post here in the forum.
Im lost as to how to install this . Can someone help me?
@"chrissix"

You're welcome!

If you have multiple studios the skin should now display the first studio in your list. I made that change a few months back.

The Texture Tool behaves strange at times. Check the file that you compiled and make the size is not 0 KB. If it is, try rebooting your system and compile again.

Yes, I'm still working on the Multi-Mod. If you have bugs to report, send them my way and I'll take a look. Thanks!
@hackademic

Don't replace the folders in the skin. Overwrite all the files in the skin folders with the files from the Multi-Mod folders. Some folders in the Multi-Mod do not exist in the skin, so you can just copy and paste those.